- The muslims were visiting a small hamam which we have in the spa in Cologne. So nudism is known in the muslim world.
- I have not observed that they were voyeuristic. Will double check next time. It was more male bonding. They celebrated their friendship like romantic...
- No not my experience. To my experience muslim guys are less prudish than german guys. Of course they are only men. I have seen no muslim women in the...
- If you are interested in dating a nudist go to a nudist dating site. There are good ones out there. TN is social media. You can date someone via...
- I'd recommend the spas or "Therme"s such as https://www.therme-erding.de/ and https://www.taunus-therme.de/. I imagine there's a...
- I think the biggest difference to nudism elsewhere is we still have the nudist colonies. The first of them where founded in Berlin around 1900. We do...
- Great discussion. I also think because young people are watching porn since they are 8 they are conditioned that nudism is porn. They body shame and...
- MarcusCologneuploaded photo
- Yes, I absolutely agree. Check the dfk.org page (google translate) helps. Basically every city offers naturist places. We have naturist colonies in...
- best podcast I know is "the naturist living show"
I was raised with naturism in the holidays. I was doing naked sailing until I was 18 with my parents in Croatia. As I was 20-30 I was in spas during the weekend. Since my 30s I am doing naturist holidays in France. At home I am naked when the temperature allows it and I am visiting naturist colonies and spas. I am a member of the DFK (German FKK Association, belongs to INF).
Marcus - 55
- 6' 3"
- Ask me
- Some College
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Nice people who are more naturists than nudists to mail or chat to. People who think naturism is a culture of shame that prevents mutual provocations which are focused on power or sex. People who are respectful to others.
Reading, Traveling, Political Interests, History, Philosophy, Cinema, Art, Cooking, Camping, Gardening
French independent movies: Three Colours trilogy, Swimming Pool, 8 Women, Water drops on burning rocks, 5x2, The new girlfriend, Frantz, back to Burgundy, someone, somewhere
Classical (Bach, Mozart, Chopin), Chansons (Rose, Leslie, Zaz, Louane, Patricia Kaas, Carla Bruni), Jazz (Miles Davis), Pop (Boy, London Grammar), Soul