- Big problem here. I keep getting a message that I must ID myself due to a new requirement. I press yes, then goes to my certification page. That is a...
- This is why: https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/amazon-driver-dressed-in-drag-to-take-ph
- Though, reaching toll booth, you have to cover. Toll booths are rapidly becoming automated, so no problem there anymore. John aka cobeachbum
- I purchased the lifetime membership but I have no idea how to associate that payment with this login and account. Can anyone help...
- I purchased the lifetime membership but I have no idea how to associate that payment with this login and account. Can anyone help me?...
- Log out, clear your cookies (at least for TN), log back in. (Make sure you are actually logging out and not just closing your browser). John aka...
- AFAIK it's not an automatic process. TT2 has to receive the paid notice and then upgrade your account, after which you will need to logout (Not...
- For anyone that's been there recently, have things improved? Last I heard, the pool was in rather poor shape and the water was tepid at best. I...
- How do I get rid of the little red unread messages indicator at the top of the screen?I have tried goign through all my messages and marking the ones...
- For the purpose of the main gallery, all registered users of TN (or TS for that site) are considered "Certified Friends" of the gallery....
Things you should know about TN security (and these are the things I found)
Media posted, then "deleted" are not actually deleted from the server. The only thing that gets deleted is the hyperlink from your profile linking to the media. The actual photo/video remains on the server. I assume the same is true from groups and the gallery, but have not tested that, so can't say for sure.
If you know (or guess - or brute force) the URL to any photo/video on the media server, you do not have to be logged in to view it, therefore any security settings on it are meaningless.
You've been warned.
Now about me:
Retired from the USAF. I used to work part time at Wally World - Partly to keep from becoming a hermit, partly to pay for my back yard, but am now starting to do the traveling thing. Went to Costa Rica December 2016. Where to next?
John - 58
- 5' 7"
- Vallejo, CA
- Income Level
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone interested in naturism. Note: I generally ignore non-certified friend requests unless I know you otherwise. If you can figure out how to post media, you can surely figure out how to certify. I also generally ignore "friend" collectors.
Hiking, camping, swimming, hot tubbing, hot springs. If I can do it nude, I'm probably willing to do it.
Science Fiction, Comedy.
Just about anything but rap.
Anyone in a uniform.