Ski and Snowboard Nudists, Party, Snowbird, Alta, snow, ski, skiing, Tahoe, Reno

Resorts will so be open! Who is ready?

Just got the tuning and wax bench all set up! May need to do some nude ski waking!!!

Latest Post
by  
Ski Season Prep!

I just got the work bench converted from cycling season to ski season. Ski mounts are up wax drawer is inventoried! Just got some new Tele bindings that I will be mounting soon! For those of us who mount our own bindings check out this site...

Latest Post
by  
Welcome RonJon

Hi Jon Welcome to the group, let us know what your ski plans are this winter, home mountain/ski hill?

Latest Post
by  
Naked Lady

I may not have been naked but apparently the Run was Naked!

Latest Post
by  
24" at Alta!

Snow is beginning to pile up in Utah!!! Lets hope the flow continues! Anyone else seeing new snow at their home resorts?

Latest Post
by  
Snow in Utah!

We have had several storms over the past few days here in Utah. One finally deposited some white stuff up high, Alta has snow on the ground!

Latest Post
by  
Roll Call!

Where does everyone ski? List where you hold a Season Pass and what you consider your home mountain.

Tahoe Ski Trip 20-27 Jan

Hey Nude Friends! Planning to ski, Heavenly & Kirkwood 20-17 Jan. Staying in South Lake Tahoe! Planning nude Apres! Who is in the Tahoe area or up for a ski trip?

Latest Post
by  
Welcome winter friends!

Just started the group looking forward to meeting ski & snowboard friends! As you join please share your favorite resorts and which resorts you hold a season pass for! Our home mountain is Snowbird/Alta we also have Vail passes so able to visit and...