Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

Gold Coast Australia

Hey Guys 37 bi tradie and nudist 177cm 85kgs aussie nudist live on the Gold Coast love anything nude related. Im a massage therapist bloke looking for guys who might like an oil rub or a bit of oral and love eating a sexy ass. I go to the nude...

Latest Post
by  
Atlanta, Georgia

Went to Atlanta for the first time in a decade and a half this past weekend. Had a blast, but only stayed Friday night because of hotel prices. Anyone hosting? Would love a full weekend.

Latest Post
by  
I'll throw out NYC again. Nov 17-20?

I've seen it mentioned a few times and no responses but I'll mention before I book a hotel. Will be solo for work but might enjoy being able to be nude some of the time at a place.

Latest Post
by  
Nudist in Liberec

Anybody out there?

Latest Post
by  
Buenos Aires nudist couchsurfing available

private bedroom in nudist apartment in the center of buenos aires. if you are interested or traveling to buenos aires, let me know!

Coming to South East Asia?

Hi! Anyone planning to visit South East Asia? Do drop me a line should you want to come to this part o the world.

Anyone Barcelona, Paris, Switzerland, or...

I work for an airline, and hope to have a fast weekend visit to Europe, arrive 13Nov for 3 nights. I will need to decide if I am coming to Barcelona or Paris or Switizerland or Milano. Would enjoy staying with a nudist in one of those cities, making...

Latest Post
by  
Coming to Denton Texas in January

I am coming to Denton Texas in January and would like to find another nudist to stay with while i am there...dates are january 11-15.Thanks,TXBR549

Latest Post
by  
Canary Island , Playa del Ingles or...

Hi allLooking for a place to stay from 22.november to 6.december, anyone who can offer me something, ?..Like to be near the beach, and yumbo center, playa del Ingels or maspalomasI'm nudist an bi, like to be nude almost all time if possibleHope...

Latest Post
by