- Unless the tub is so private that it's worthwhile to reserve it for couples, I can't see a problem. Any place I've ever been with a hot...
- I am just trying to make her easy, and trying her to feel free from embarassmentI understand completely. In my massage school, a woman student...
- Knowing you are a nudist might possibly raise issues. More likely is that saying you are a nudist will raise issues, since how you dress off work is...
- Yes, it should be - and I'm sure the private-profile feature is there for people who would otherwise be uncomfortable participating on the site....
- Well, probably the worst age is just before, and during, puberty - say, seven or ten thru seventeen or twenty - the ages at which, absent any actual...
- At the only full-on nudist resort I've been to, conversation at the swimming pool turned to a rumored Arab camp nearby, and its purportedly heavy...
- I don't have tan lines because I stay out of the sun in the middle of the day, and around the farm don't have "favorite" body parts...
- Good question. Can't be done very well, for which reason I never did it again. Shoveled it flat, left shovel-made divots in it as best we could....
- At a Rainbow Gathering one year, I took as my project to make a mud pit, digging a hole, sorting out any rocks, stirring the rest with water heated on...
- I was in a low-end motel in Santa Monica and stirred awake to realize that someone was in my room. I'd missed a bit of cash from my billfold the...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're welcoming, vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and herbs, vanilla, vegetables for sale. Farm website is oldwaysfarm.com. I'm now cutting back on commercial farming to attend massage school. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Enjoy meeting people living / visiting Kona - generally open to showing people around the place, and sharing a home-cooked meal.
Anonymous - 67
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.