- When I was a teacher, aeons ago, I was called in to the office for a reprimand, having been seen in a city park walking barefoot. Standards have...
- SteveinKonajoined a group
- The naked farmer
A group for those who farm naked , are farmers , or spend time nude down the farm
- My dermatologist STILL has me under sun lamps. I've gotten careful doses of sun my whole life to keep eczema under control, at the doctor's,...
- Why go out into the sun only to fight it with chemical goop? Find a beach with some shade.
- The government most certainly CAN require masks - in the US, this power is at the State and municipal levels, and goes all the way back to English...
- SteveinKona responded to a topic "Agreed Upon Etiquette Guidelines for Locker Rooms, Spas, etc. that are gender specific nudity expected areas for males."
- I agree, reluctantly, with #8. Not just with minors, and not because younger guys are more uptight. There's a nontrivial number of older guys who...
- Thank you for noting that the masks are there to protect others. They are not worn out of caution or fear, they are worn out of courtesy.
- I had a local friend who was a member here, but I was not a "friend" of his on TN. When he passed away, I realized that as a non-friend I...
- I can think of three ways, broadly, to discuss politics. Two take politics as a team sport. People can reinforce each other's existing opinions,...
- As soon as some busty young thing approaches you in the way you describe, don't friend, don't like, don't message, don't follow the...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're welcoming, vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and herbs, vanilla, vegetables for sale. Farm website is oldwaysfarm.com. I'm now cutting back on commercial farming to attend massage school. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Enjoy meeting people living / visiting Kona - generally open to showing people around the place, and sharing a home-cooked meal.
Anonymous - 70
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details