- I don't live alone, but I'm sure if I were dead or unconscious, the last thing on my husband's mind would be to dress me. People fall in...
- Welcome. Circles are precious and hard to find - it seems to be more difficult the older one gets and the more settled one's life.
- I can think of only a couple of times that's happened. Once, walking the beach I re-encountered a guy with whom I'd chatted before, who...
- We're pretty careful about it. I'm dressed for the call before I start positioning the laptop. I don't want to have to be conscious of...
- The most generous interpretation would be that the request is analogous to a nudity-required policy at an event or resort - it tends to separate the...
- Furthermore, I think that quite a few of the remaining straight men who love being nude still could have a hang-up or two about being naked around...
- I made a post earlier about how the site works better for gays because the dynamic of straight guys driving women off the site doesn't affect us...
- Is that the right question? Isn't the real question why are so little women and straight men a member of truenudists? Indeed. And that one's...
- You probably already know the answer to that question. You may see something that slid through a hasty review, but the rules (#4 ) do say no focus on...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're welcoming, vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and herbs, vanilla, vegetables for sale. Farm website is oldwaysfarm.com. I'm now cutting back on commercial farming to attend massage school. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Enjoy meeting people living / visiting Kona - generally open to showing people around the place, and sharing a home-cooked meal.
Anonymous - 70
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.