- @norcalfellow: Your profile does show as certified. Just log out & in.
- I was required to wear a jock for PE, and hated every minute of it. The elastic stank (yes, my Mom washed it) , it chafed (Yes, it was the right...
- I don't know where Mensasnem got his info - I'm 80+ amd certified. Doubtless from the Search function. I just repeated the search - for...
- I stayed over once with a small group at the house of some friends-of-friends I'd just met. One of our hosts and I established in conversation...
- I never give people money on the street, but have often offered them what they are asking for or seem to need; one evening when I was in Santa Monica...
- I'd consider any of them. The sit-down dinner would be a challenge because of dietary restrictions, so I probably wouldn't go just 'cause...
- My spouse is comfortable with social nudity, but he doesn't travel at all. This spring I'll be staying at a place just east of Nashville...
- I've posted freely for a long time. More than once I've had a friend tell me that one of my pics has turned up in online picture collections...
- I was hired to replaster the ceiling of the shower-stall in a vacant condominium. I brought a mask and a change of clothes, because I knew I'd...
- Being a paid member is mostly about free access to photos, and of course supporting the site. You CAN pay by check. Instructions here:...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and a few things for sale. I'm almost fully retired as a commercial farmer; licensed massage therapist. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Anonymous - 72
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.