- cool, and great that however it unfolds your nudity's going to be an accepted part of it.
- Couple of things... When you take and post pictures here, they should generally be the same kind of pics you would post to Facebook, except that they...
- "Why do "agreed upon cultural norms" want to separate us from nature so much? Being one with nature is empowering." You've...
- If we had been taught never to touch or look at our mouths and kept them swaddled in cloth except for the private and shameful need to eat, we would...
- I grew to my adult weight (about 155) at 13, and reached my adult height (six feet) at 19. So I was a chubby and slow-to-develop teenager; I dieted...
- There may be more body parts exposed, but the rule still applies. If clothed, would the context be right for asking if a nasal piercing hurt, or if it...
- Traveling for work, staying alone in a hotel with an indoor pool. Swimming is such a great antidote to the confinements of car and plane travel, but I...
- It's probably not very different from the non-nudist population. Once you get past the nudism = sex misperception, there's nothing about...
- Massage school. Involvement with our temple. Visiting neighbors. All these people know we are nudist, but these just aren't naked venues. Farm...
- Roll over or pull up a towel or sit down or get in the water, de-emphasize it, and it will pass. Every male naturist has this worry, and the best...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're welcoming, vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and herbs, vanilla, vegetables for sale. Farm website is oldwaysfarm.com. I'm now cutting back on commercial farming to attend massage school. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Enjoy meeting people living / visiting Kona - generally open to showing people around the place, and sharing a home-cooked meal.
Anonymous - 68
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.