- Just two cents worth of reassurance to the OP: You've asked a fair question. Musing about why the TN population skews older, or male, or white,...
- Yes, there are lots of guys on here who are into sexual stuff as part of their TN involvement, and into sexual stuff around pix of other guys - and...
- By family, once. On my farm in West Virginia, I was in the pasture alongside the approach road when my brother-in-law drove up. The place is hilly...
- One reason may be that gay guys have had a different life history. Each of us has been forced into a reckoning with our sexuality (of course), with...
- Lived in San Francisco, third floor apartment, for twenty years. One day I met someone down on the street, who - it turned out - lived in the building...
- How: Viewing? By not singling out certain people, or certain body parts. Look at everyone - young and old, male and female, the same. Look at eyes,...
- Thank you for adding me as a friend.
- Twice, I've seen guys with Guiness-record-worthy physiognomies on beaches. One guy, and a friend, walked the circuit of the beach, plainly...
- Next to "friends" on their profile is "message." The note you are invited to include with a friend request is truncated to a...
- Some of these preferences are really about different people's bodies. I'm uncircumcised and small enough not to attract notice through...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're welcoming, vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and herbs, vanilla, vegetables for sale. Farm website is oldwaysfarm.com. I'm now cutting back on commercial farming to attend massage school. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Enjoy meeting people living / visiting Kona - generally open to showing people around the place, and sharing a home-cooked meal.
Anonymous - 68
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.