- SteveinKonacreated a topic
- Danish educational TV showing imperfect naked bodes
- In an effort to counteract the effects of constant media exposure to "perfect" bodies, the Danes have put a variety of naked bodies on...
- Welcome to the site. May it play a part in starting this chapter of your life. Yea, it's the internet, and no, that buxom 20-year-old bisexual...
- He may have a mixture of embarrassments - having been seen naked, and having been drunk enough to need the amount of help you gave him. I'd just...
- No one among the three couples was offended. You say the guy is personable and presumably socially aware. My guess is that he's likely to be...
- Guys have nipples, and those nipples are sensitive. Some guys like them played with. Others don't - maybe because it's not a "guy"...
- Put the soda down and drink water. This includes diet soda which is just as bad, if not worse, for you. John aka cobeachbum Soda rant ahead: Soda is,...
- eat foods that are ingredients rather than those that have ingredients, Love it! We buy good ingredients, generally as close to nature as possible -...
- You can definitely change your profile pic. Upload the pic in the usual way, if you haven't, yet. Go to your own Media page, and look at the...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're welcoming, vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and herbs, vanilla, vegetables for sale. Farm website is oldwaysfarm.com. I'm now cutting back on commercial farming to attend massage school. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Enjoy meeting people living / visiting Kona - generally open to showing people around the place, and sharing a home-cooked meal.
Anonymous - 70
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.