- I don't know if unfriending someone removes their comments. But a user can remove a comment by going to their own media, opening the photo so that...
- And what exactly is wrong with using TN as a cheap dating platform?? It's built with a "seeking relationship" button, after all! It...
- SteveinKona responded to a topic "Open Letter and gripe to those who mark their files "private" or all of their photos "friends only"."
- @funcouple - Did you know you can change your profile name? It's under settings/account, and is as simple as typing in a new one. (People who are...
- Some people, including some long-term and contributing members, are reluctant to put up pictures for privacy reasons. For them I'd suggest one of...
- Beautifully put. I completely agree that - although one can put on a social pose even when naked - nudity is a great support for the effort to be real...
- Since the forum is not real-time, unlike chat, it's simple enough just to bypass a topic that doesn't interest you.
- I believe that if a friend posts to a group I don't belong to, their post appears in my feed, with a functioning reply button - so I can post into...
- Every person needs to deal with their insecurities in their own way, and for many that does mean voicing them in a post. It's not "one too...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're welcoming, vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and herbs, vanilla, vegetables for sale. Farm website is oldwaysfarm.com. I'm now cutting back on commercial farming to attend massage school. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Enjoy meeting people living / visiting Kona - generally open to showing people around the place, and sharing a home-cooked meal.
Anonymous - 68
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details