- OK to get an erection, yes. It happens, especially at your age. OK to get an erection because you've been focusing on bodies you find sexy, or...
- Well, there is Dr. Ola. Granted, US politics has gotten really awful, I think in large part because people tend to settle into information ruts....
- Resorts in the US skew conservative and beaches skew liberal. Not so different from how it is in the textile world - if you pay some extra money to...
- SteveinKona responded to a topic "Kehena beach on Hawaii Island no longer a nude beach"
- I found it odd that none of the news stories clearly addressed the nudity issue. In the associated video, one of the officers says plainly that the...
- SteveinKonacreated a topic
- Kehena beach on Hawaii Island no longer a nude beach
- Sigh. This is in part because we've lost so many other beaches near it to lava flows, Kehena is now the only beach for many miles around.
- SteveinKona responded to a topic "Men's attraction to younger women, and how it's damaging nudism"
- To take an outside perspective (kinda like understanding US politics by contrasting with Canada): I think it's a Men thing, rather than a Girl...
- The back button. When you finish a post, there's a "return to discussion" link. Use that instead. The back button carries you back...
- and speculate about his economic model. Is our pet spammer getting a cut of contacts she generates? (My guess is yes.) Is she a real person?...
- @strandjunge - Your mother's journey makes me think of my father's. He didn't own a swimsuit until he was 30, and was comfortable at the...
My husband and I have a 3-acre organic farm in the coffee belt of Kona. We're welcoming, vegetarian, quiet people, Zen Buddhist. We grow a wide variety of things for home use, and herbs, vanilla, vegetables for sale. Farm website is oldwaysfarm.com. I'm now cutting back on commercial farming to attend massage school. I've been a database programmer, high school teacher, steel mill worker, with lots of restaurant work in between. Work has always been my recreation, and still is. I LOVE what we are doing now!
Enjoy meeting people living / visiting Kona - generally open to showing people around the place, and sharing a home-cooked meal.
Anonymous - 71
- 5' 11"
- Captain Cook Hawaii
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Vegetarians. Travellers to Hawaii or residents here. Plant people. Anyone who would like to have a serious conversation. Anyone whose joy shows in their photo.
Growing and preparing food. Building houses. Building community. Ideas. Spirituality. Touch. Not much plugged into the media culture.