Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling

Looking for a gay/bi couch in IOWA in June

Driving from Michigan to CO and thought it might be fun to crash in a nudist and gay-friendly location ALONG I-80. Look on the way out (night of Thurs., June 9) or on theway back (Sun., June 19). PM me if you have a possibility or suggestions. ...

Latest Post
by  
Spare toom in NYC.

Open to hosting 1 or 2 nudist males (men only, please) in NYC. Weekends or short holidays only. Get in touch!

Latest Post
by  
spare room

have a spare room if any body visiting spain (gran alacant ) great nudist beach 5 min from house

Latest Post
by  
Italy France Spain

Hi! Ill be visiting Rome, Verona, Bologna, Milan, Turin, Lyon, San Sebastian, Zaragoza and Madrid: looking for meeting friends and a host. Thanks!

Latest Post
by  
California Train Trip

Trying to get suggestions for nudist friendly accomodations in California near train stops. Looking to get away from life for a few days. I am wanting to get out in nature and be nude. Hot Springs/Hot Tub would be a plus. Let me know if you have any...

Latest Post
by  
A bed for Toronto Fringe Festival

I'm in Toronto from the 4th or 5th of July to the 15th, for the Fringe Festival. I know it's a long stay but if anyone had a spare bed, I'm looking for naturist to stay with. I'm clean and tidy, and would be out for most of the day...

Latest Post
by  
Eastern Europe - July 2022

Hey folks, I'm planning to visit Eastern Europe in the 2nd half of July, cities still to be decided. If anyone could host me for 2 nights, it would be nice to share some naked time together. Naked greetings!

Latest Post
by  
SLC Anyone?

I have to head to Southern Idaho next week. Would love to stay the night with a fellow nudist in the Salt Lake City area.

Latest Post
by  
France in June / July

Looking for hosts in Nice, Provence, Pyrenees areas for June / July this year.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a host , Gran Canaria, May 2022

Hello lovely naked gents. I'm a gay guy, living in London. I am taking a couple of weeks off work (NHS) at the beginning of May and I'm wanting to come to Gran Canaria to spend my days on the nudist beaches and the evenings exploring the...

Latest Post
by