Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Looking for a host , Gran Canaria, May 2022
Hello lovely naked gents. I'm a gay guy, living in London. I am taking a couple of weeks off work (NHS) at the beginning of May and I'm wanting to come to Gran Canaria to spend my days on the nudist beaches and the evenings exploring the local culture and cuisines.
So I'm looking for a kind friendly nudist who can host me for a portion of trip or the whole trip. Even a few nights if that's all your available for is fine with me. Maybe you can advise me on places to go , see and enjoy... and maybe even join me also.
Let me know what you think. Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting/staying with you. Cheers B x



