Canoe and Kayak Nudist

2013 what new gear have you bought, new yak...

well what new toys have you bought or install on your paddleboat or what are you going to buy.

crazy weather

it hasbeen warm here till about a week ago and than it rained and got cold again, when the sun shines and you can get outside and be nude sunbathing , paddling or hiking you get spoiled when it all goes away.....

what is the perfect canude ?

what is the perfect canude (canoe) ? and why ? nude canoer's want to know....

Where would you like to live to enjoy your...

If you could choose anywhere to live so that you could be closer to the water where would you like to live ? would you have a yak or canoe - or maybe both ?

group picture

will try to change out group picture as often as possible but if you have a favorite let us know, changed to one dunewalker had posted because it looks like a lazy you could paddle in awe at its beauty. of course Lilstones pictures are hard to beat...

Latest Post
by  
bathing suits

ok i know when we go paddling we have to wear something at least at the ramp or dock so what do you wear ? and how far do you paddle before you get nude, also do you have a canoe or sit on or sit in kayak and how exposed are you ?

what is the perfect yak

what is the perfect yak (kayak) ? and why ? nude paddler want to know ???

2013 , so where are you paddling to ?

have you taken out you paddling book of rivers, creeks , lakes near you scoping out your upcoming paddle adventure ?

dare to post 2013

ok me included , in 2013 lets all post some canude,and kayak picture of our boats , us, a pelican a shark chasing your kayak. nude - clothed or anywhere in between . spring is right around the corner for most of us.

Latest Post
by  
cool new kayak

has anyone seen the perception destiny 12 kayaks, they are a sit on but you sit low in the cockpit - kinda like a canoe in some respectsas the hull is not flat and cut deep. i've seen them as low as $500. check them out if you get a chance ! ...