Canoe and Kayak Nudist

new gear or boats for 2011

anyone getting any new gear for 2011 ? i thinking of a sit on yak but will have to see, i have my yak set up pretty much the way i like and kept to the bare minimum. so share your ideas and new toys....

are you happy with your kayak or canoe

are you happy with the kayak or canoe you own or do you wish you would have purchased a different boat ?

Carolina's 16th annual canude trip

This is the 16th year Travelites organized the annual canoe trip. We use Whispering Pines as our base camp. Most will arrive there Friday evening, July 8. We head out @ 9:45 Saturday morning to the put-in point. This year, the river is low and there...

Carolina Annual Canude trip

Travelites - annual canude trip will again take place over National Nude Weekend. It will be on Saturday, July 9th. The put in spot is about an hr. from Whispering Pines. It's an easy 7-mile float. This year, I believe, will be our 15th. :) Cheri

To many choices

I can't beliece all the choices in kayaks have been looking on internet and catalogs, the price range from a couple hundred to thousands. One good thing the winter months the prices drop quite a bit, I am looking at one that is a kayak but kinda...