fla kayakers

Hopefully over the winter we can make some connections and have some spring trips lined up. Went for a nude paddle this am. Fished a little and walked the bank a little, river was like glass till the wind picked up, and then went and had a tooth pulled. The day only got better as it went on.

This topic was edited
RE: fla kayakers

i would love to live back down in south florida maybe everglades city or one of the keys as the area is a kayakers paradise and i would bet after a few dozen strokes of the paddle you could nudeyak or canude all you want, and that clear water for swimming, snorkling or fishing would be the ultimate lifestyle.

This post was edited

You are right about that, Gabare ! I live in the Tampa Bay area (Bradenton) and can nudeyak here easily. Everglades City, the Keys, anywhere south of Marco Island, nudeyaking is no problemo ! The W. Coast of Florida in general is really superior for nudeyaking ! I feel really fortunate to live here.TEDI live in Pasco county, Hudson area, wish I knew of an area that I could go nude kayaking and fishing but I am fairly new to the area.

This post was edited

Surf, I would really like to go to Marco area and kayak. Do you know the area well?

This post was edited

Larry, surf and I both know our respective area for nudieyaking, andI kayak fish heavily. If ya wanna make the trip I can put u on some reds and snook season opens here on the first. No season for snook on the gulf coast.

This post was edited

Took a trip to the waterside this am just as a squall arrived, hope this will be over soon. we didn't get anything from the storm cept a good breeze. I hate being teased by these storms but I guess thats better than suffering damage. Now the insurance companies will want to raise rates.

This post was edited

Larry, surf and I both know our respective area for nudieyaking, andI kayak fish heavily. If ya wanna make the trip I can put u on some reds and snook season opens here on the first. No season for snook on the gulf coast.Where are you actually at? Message me with the info. If it isn't too far I might be able to take you up on your offer.

This post was edited

Near Daytona Beach.

This post was edited