Arizona Nudists

Friend visiting wants to try nudism

I have a friend visiting from GA. She recently went to the woods there with a friend and spent the day topless. And now she's hooked! We are planning an overnight to El Dorado (and use the Desert Pete area in addition to our private area)....

mesa

we are visiting mesa end of april any places near by to enjoy nude sunning

Latest Post
by  
AZ Couch Surfing.

Hello friends.I'm going to be coming to the PHX area a couple days a week, a couple days a month, looking for a medical job in PHX. Wondering if anyone has some floor or couch space I can crash on? Let me know.

Latest Post
by  
Visiting - Sycamore or El Dorado?

I am visiting the Phoenix area until Jan. 4 and would love to get in some nude outdoor time - hiking or lounging. Can anyone recommend a cool pace? I've never been to El Dorado hot springs.. Worth a visit? Is it a fairly social place? Thanks.

Latest Post
by  
Looking to hang out

Just looking to see if anyone wants to hang out Queen Creek/San Tan Valley area.

Latest Post
by  
Want to work nude??

Hi, Nudist Gay couple 51 and 66 looking for a fellow nudist who does yard work, tree trimming, etc. We have a lot of major trimming that needs to be done, including a tree and multiple shrubs and cactus. You must have your own tools, including chain...

Naked houseboating on Lake Havasu?

Has anyone done naked houseboating on Lake Havasu? Not sure about laws etc but it seems the setting would be amazing!

Visiting Phoenix

I am in Phoenix until the 1st any suggestion/reccommend where to be naked.

Verde hot springs

Will be going oct.28-29-30th if any body wants to go with! Hit me up Thx Mark

Latest Post
by