Arizona Nudists

Looking for friends with a pool

Anyone close to the phoenix/Maricopa area with a private/semi-private pool? Would be great to go for a swim this weekend 9/10-9/12. Send me a message. Adam_dipper

Camping thoughts

Hi my friends, The wife and i are looking to do some tent camping soon. Any suggestions of good locations?... Please help!! Thanks, Ed and Relissa

Visiting Phoenix

Hello. I will be in Phoenix on business November 3-8, 2009. I'm planning to visit Shangri La on Nov 3 and 4, hopefully spending the night there. I'd be interested in meeting anyone from the area who would like to come to the resort on those...

Latest Post
by  
wondering

Wondering what it takes to get together with some folks fron this state. We don't seem to be social ,,,maybe it is because we are all from someplace else.

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Pheonix

I'll be visiting Pheonix next march for 15 days. 7 Days will be tied up with WM 26 7 days free time. Where you recommend visiting for nudits or " Clothing Optional " activities..

Latest Post
by  
?????

How do I introduce myself to az nudists if I don't belong to a group or a resort

Latest Post
by  

Hello: I am new to this lifestyle and hope to meet some folks near mesa for friendship,,,,,,i have a pool and a BBQ if that helps

new to this in Arizona

Have been a home nudest for a long time but now am trying to expand meet people and find outdoor locations can run naked at, especally those close to casa grande, and mesa. Resorts are easy to find other locations seem harder. Loved the beaches when...

Latest Post
by  
welocoming message

Hi to all that join, please add me as a friend and let us know where in Arzona you live and wheather it is year round of just for the winter. thanks