- Here in the Puritanical Midwest, the locals typically don't go nude in saunas, even segregated ones in gym locker rooms. Some gyms specify that...
- At the same time spake the Lord by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot....
- stoneandy responded to a topic "Do you feel comfortable being the only black person in a nude space?"
- I understand your point but I have not felt unwanted in any way at new spaces. I do usually call first and make sure that single males are allowed...
- One person's weed is another person's wildflower. ~ Susan Wittig Albert Add to that dinner salad too! Now there's a hip term for eating...
- stoneandy responded to a topic "Blended nudist families and helping raise those who are close relatives, in the lifestyle"
- Raising children is difficult and things become more complex in blended families. As a divorced dad, here are my concerns. 1) Is custody shared with...
- My blood pressure is low, my ED is intermittent and I imagine I could benefit from occasional meds. I spoke with my doctor who suggested I can also...
- I don't know about resorts in the Bible Belt South, but expect they may discriminate against you as a single male like they do in the Midwest. I...
- I've noticed a lot of cameras in pools and exercise areas in hotels, and am not sure what to make of them. I figure it's likely that no one...
- stoneandy responded to a topic "Can a happy ending really be part of a healthy therapeutic massage?"
- Perhaps there are three questions here. First, can an orgasm be a part of therapeutic massage? Second, can orgasms be considered a part of a...
- This is a wonderful and affirming thread to read. My home was not all out nudist but there was no shame in my home as a single dad. I felt limited in...
Given that most TN profiles are fake, consider me a 27-year old global celebrity underwear model who's posing as a middle-aged US suburban dad. My family origin is Swedish and I have two sons aged 18 and 20, my excellent teachers. After 15 years of single parenting, I'm welcoming greater independence and freedom.
Nakedness taps into our more primal selves and naturally honors that spirit and sexual energy are two sides of the same coin. I long for mixed social nudism free of both toxic femininity and outdated male chauvinism. The posturing of "nonsexual nudism" is Puritanical and emasculating in its misandry, at least here in the US Midwest. Local resorts generally practice discrimination which have painted their future into an empty corner. Why can't we just own our sexual energy and be responsible for appropriate, respectful behavior, with or without clothes?
My profile pix are over ten years old and I haven't updated them since this site is dysfunctional. I remain fit, grow and and adapt, with my hope focused on younger generations to redefine the art of being naked on their own towel-dancing terms. Nudism is dead. Long live bare-assedness!
Technicalities: I don't accept friend requests from private or blank profiles and prefer certified, filled in ones with the personality of pictures and a history of postings. Im a proud dad and wont share pix or details about my sons. No one has permission to copy my images or texts without my written consent.
He who seeks nakedness, seeks the truth. He who fears truth, fears nakedness. ~ Erik Holm
Stone Andy - 60
- 6' 2"
- Income Level
- international project management
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I appreciate kind, contemplative and articulate people who live in health of mind, body and spirit. I believe in the Brotherhood which extends beyond the demographics of age, race and orientation. I respect people who consider sexual energy a gift, not a burden.
Male spirituality, home fermentation and cooking, hiking/camping. I volunteer with asylum seeking refugees and prairie restoration work days.
Should I read the novel first?
Old school Armstrong/Fitzgerald duets, Cat Stevens, Leonard Cohen and a wide array from Gregorian chants to Mozart and Chopin to John Fahey and Chicago Blues.
The hero's journey over hero worship for me. I'm inspired to be the father my sons deserve and draw on teachings from men like Rumi, Einstein, Hesse and MLK.