- Having a plan and sticking to it is an elegant solution. Good luck.
- Welcome! Glad to have a born again Christian who is tolerant, open-minded and compassionate with us.
- stoneandycreated a topic
- When man to man becomes man to troll
- This is a great initiative for authentic discussions of sharing integrity and insight. So far so good, unti the inevitable of social media happens:...
- stoneandyjoined a group
- Talk Man to Man
This group has been created for the men out there who don't ask questions or speak about issues.Because men don't speak to eachorher about...
- There's a nice bonding with men being men around other men that's more primal than sexual orientation. Different men, different behaviors...
- Stoneandy, I seriously doubt you would have trouble attending with your children unless there are other issues or attitudes that we dont know about...
- AANR doesn't have a single male discrimination policy - - and AANR is very very KID and Family friendly... you may wish to write to them directly...
- I would go further: find out where the TNS and AANR are holding organizational meetings and try to attend them and listen to the seminars, and try to...
- Welcome to TN. There's some great people on this site to connect to, but also a lot of flakes. Here are some suggestions to connect: 1) fill out...
- I remember when single Dads or Moms were supported in family social settings like camp by pairing them up with another family ahead of time so the...
I cocreate a world of belonging, balance and vitality through engaged compassion, surrender and bridge building. In plain speak, Im a middle-aged single dad nerd to two teens.
In my home we have a casual relationship to clothes, but I don't consider myself nudist. I associate the word with exclusion and discrimination, at least in this puritanical Midwest. I see how local resorts, who denied me and my sons from visiting when they were in grade school without a female chaperone, as against my values and unsustainable. Here social nudism has bifurcated to camps for straight retirees who insist they're not sexual because they took off their clothes and men's resorts which are adult only for a reason. Meanwhile I just want to enjoy the sun, wind and water on my unobstructed skin. And the principles I hold in the meantime are: labels serve others more than ourselves, demonstrate and establish boundaries for respectful behavior and keep the perspective that nudity leads to showers.
Im grateful to TN for having provided me with a handful of wonderful friends over many years, and am sad to see its current demise. Before you send me a friend request, please be certified and/or have enough pix and postings to show you are authentic. I dont accept private profiles or provide pix of my sons.
He who seeks nakedness, seeks the truth. He who fears truth, fears nakedness. ~ Erik Holm
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: No one has permission to copy my images or texts without my written consent.
Stone Andy - 58
- 6' 3"
- Income Level
- international research
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I appreciate kind, contemplative and articulate people who value health and fitness as an ongoing process and lifestyle. Key is to show up with authenticity and integrity. I value respect over open-mindedness. In other words, I look past first impressions, but not anything goes.
My current priority is raising two fine young men into the world and they are my greatest teachers. Other interests: fitness, cooking/baking, home fermentation, hiking/camping and prairie restoration.
Should I read the novel first?
Old school Armstrong/Fitzgerald duets, Cat Stevens, Leonard Cohen and a wide array from Gregorian chants to Mozart and Chopin to John Fahey and Chicago Blues.
The hero's journey over hero worship for me. I'm inspired to be the father my sons deserve and draw on teachings from men like Rumi, Einstein, Hesse and MLK.