- Id encourage you to go for it! I had early childhood trauma leaving me numbed in my core. After getting some therapy to address it, Ive been...
- I like the idea of not only being in and owning your body, but also celebrating it. I grew up with a lot of repression, and that included negative...
- Any Chicago people live in the city? The scene seems to focus around the burbs.Its weird how there seem to be more nudists in the city and more...
- My dad was nudist and bi and really helped me and my brothers be very open to everything in life far beyond nudity or sex. Best way to grow upHaving...
- my dad addressed this with us by saying to first make sure they were ok with it--of course we know some nudist families so thats easy--but the new...
- I find this thread odd and confusing. It seems that couples are trying to avoid swinger couples at nudist venues after already discriminating against...
- You look so naked and vulnerable playing soccer without shin guards.
- It's unfortunate how people equate nudity with sexuality. At the same time, some gyms have a lot of TV screens and posters with provocative...
- I just added a short warning on my profile. The reason I did was that I see blogs that say they have downloaded pics on the web and if anyone wants...
- Theres a couple of men nude yoga instructors I know who'd be good to network with if you want fit men and others to pose.
I consider myself a bridge builder, eager to see past differences to build on similarities. Nudism is a great neutralizer, though I'm more lazy naturist who doesn't want to bother with threads than nudist. As a proud single father of two teen sons, they are learning to be more comfortable in their bodies than I was in mine. I just wish social nudism with kids wasn't such a challenge where we live! Here is a quote I like:
The idea of a belt holding my pants up seems so 20th century. Imagine a world where your pants are held high by your self-esteem. But its a silly notion, really, because in a world such as that, nobody would even wear pants. ~ Jarod Kintz
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.
Anonymous - 54
- 6' 3"
- Income Level
- international trade
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Those who think taking off clothes is the easy part and seek to be authentic, vital and balanced in body, mind and spirit in the everyday mundane miracle; parents and guardians; creative, articulate types and people off my radar screen who cross my path for a reason.
Fitness, food and body therapy from saunas to massage. I work out regularly and have been making slow steady progress with core strengthening.
Classics and foreign movies over predictable Hollywood fare.
A wide variety of styles and genres, often in a minor key.
Everyone is a teacher, and some around me are heroes as well. Let us all be on a hero's journey!