- Nudists are becoming more rare every day. Don't create more division between us. Amen 1nakedfarmer!
- It appears there is a fundamental rift in the populaces perception of what is right and fair. That same schism is being used by A L L the media...
- I keep posting the rules for etiquette---seems another nasty troll and her got an ugly sock puppet show going on attacking anybody they don't...
- As much as you all feel comfortable sporting an erection, if you do so at an AANR resort, and you're spotted doing so by a woman or group of...
- Fortunately I had multiple teenagers that all launched successfully and did not conduct there speech or conduct as of this. Truly much its pretty sad...
- Male sexual abuse and assault by men and women is common and deserves to be recognized and taken seriously so that men can heal. Whereas my...
- Happy Easter - Spring - Passover - Osatra to all in this warming Northern hemisphere. Call it what you want, but find new life in today one day at a time, every day. Have the courage to burst through that crust of dead earth. Tulips would have it easier staying underground too, but then they're not tulips. And to those in the Southern hemisphere, may the darkening days affirm all the good things and energy passed of the last half year. Blessings to all!
- I tried some supplements but they did nothing for me. In my own body awareness, I believe it's more important to loosen tight muscles around my...
- Hickguy and SteveinKona's stories both exemply the importance of casual, nonsexualized and pragmatic nudity. I'm a bit younger and grew up...
- Monogomy is a strange beast. In terms of conceiving and raising children, I believe it's best for nuclear families to stay together if...
I cocreate a world of belonging, balance and vitality through engaged compassion, surrender and bridge building. In plain speak, Im a middle-aged single dad nerd.
Our household is clothing casual, but lacks the privacy, space, social network and conviction to call it nudist. As local nudist resorts did not respect my parental rights regarding my sons, now 16 and 18, and discriminated against us as a family lacking a female chaperone, theres a slim chance any of us will use the nudist label now or in the future. Like the evangelicalism I grew up with, nudism obscures its own good intentions by focusing on letting the right ones in and enforcing penis protocols (must be covered and/or flaccid). With those isms dying, Im curious how my sons and younger generations will define themselves. Will they free themselves of all those constraining labels, including sexual orientation, or just create new ones?
Im grateful to TN for having provided me with a handful of wonderful friends over many years, and am sad to see its current demise. Before you send me a friend request, please be certified and/or have enough pix and postings to show youre authentic. I dont accept private profiles or provide pix of my sons.
He who seeks nakedness, seeks the truth. He who fears truth, fears nakedness. ~ Erik Holm
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: No one has permission to copy my images or texts without my written consent.
Stone Andy - 58
- 6' 3"
- Income Level
- international research
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I appreciate kind, contemplative and articulate people who value health and fitness as an ongoing process and lifestyle. Key is to show up with authenticity and integrity. I value respect over open-mindedness. In other words, I look past first impressions, but not anything goes.
My current priority is raising two fine young men into the world and they are my greatest teachers. Other interests: fitness, cooking/baking, home fermentation, hiking/camping and prairie restoration.
Should I read the novel first?
Old school Armstrong/Fitzgerald duets, Cat Stevens, Leonard Cohen and a wide array from Gregorian chants to Mozart and Chopin to John Fahey and Chicago Blues.
The hero's journey over hero worship for me. I'm inspired to be the father my sons deserve and draw on teachings from men like Rumi, Einstein, Hesse and MLK.