- You seem to be conflating orientation or identity with behavior. You are still free to be naked wherever it's considered socially acceptable....
- You have to understand that men don't see other men nude anywhere now as they grow, study, work and do leisure activities unless they are...
- This is a complicated question, and I think the answer should be found in the name of your group's title. What is the "elegant lady"...
- The business behind TN is Socialco Media, LLC and it's never had a strong customer service focus as evident by their F rating from Bette,...
- Your picture of your conversation with Muscovy makes it clear that she came because you're a nudist and a good soul and she probably realized she...
- So what has happened in this sense over the last year? Has anything changed? Have any of us tried to influence the site managers / operators to...
- As men I believe most of us neglect our core strength and many suffer from post anterior tilt, a collection of weak muscles that gives our groin a...
- I personally would be happy with a camping area with swimming opportunities, either natural or artificial, a hot tub, and lavatories. A large...
I wish I could say Im a 27-year old global celebrity underwear model posing as a middle-aged US suburban dad, but you can appreciate my ideas over my abs anyway. More accurately, Im an anti-nudist who likes to be free from the confines of clothes. Anti-nudist? Im taking a stand against the anti-male Puritanism and sexism of nudism in at least the midwestern US. I regret that my sons could never experience a local resort for their sin of having a single father. Outside of spas, there are no welcoming public spaces within a few hundred miles where clothes arent an issue. On one hand Im sad they never got the entry ticket to nudism. But then again, exclusive, aging gate-keeping nudism cant survive in todays diverse, equality and more fluid society.
My hope is focused on younger generations. As an immigrant kid I build bridges and keep on learning and adapting. My sons are now 17 and 19 and have been excellent teachers. I consider it important to support youth despite the mess weve left them with, but Im often challenged. You see, Im slightly neurotic about most things in life but feel relaxed and open-minded when naked in a sauna or locker room. But it seems the opposite for younger generations. All in all, I welcome how they are redefining the art of being naked. Nudism is dead. Long live bare-assedness!
Technicalities: I don't accept friend requests from private or blank profiles and prefer certified, filled in ones with pictures and a history of postings that speak of integrity and authenticity. I don't share any pix of my sons. No one has permission to copy my images or texts without my written consent.
He who seeks nakedness, seeks the truth. He who fears truth, fears nakedness. ~ Erik Holm
Stone Andy - 59
- 6' 3"
- Income Level
- international research
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I appreciate kind, contemplative and articulate people who value health and fitness as an ongoing process and lifestyle in claiming greater creativity and vitality.
With my older son in college, I now have more time to take care of myself. Some interests: mens' spirituality, home fermentation, hiking/camping and prairie restoration.
Should I read the novel first?
Old school Armstrong/Fitzgerald duets, Cat Stevens, Leonard Cohen and a wide array from Gregorian chants to Mozart and Chopin to John Fahey and Chicago Blues.
The hero's journey over hero worship for me. I'm inspired to be the father my sons deserve and draw on teachings from men like Rumi, Einstein, Hesse and MLK.