- You are rocking! Losing weight and shedding belly fat in particular gives us the same confidence as shedding our clothes on a warm sunny nude beach....
- Good luck with your restaurant! If I make it to Bell, CA, I'd love to show up naked at the Nude Prince Cafe.
- that all sounds like healthy and normal dude time. great you have a place to be naked outdoors too
- As I am in my mid 50s I'm realizing that 1) average penises are small, or at least a lot smaller than predominant images found online which men...
- The term trolling hits a deep chord in me. My roots are Scandinavian and trolls are part of our folklore, dating back centuries. Real trolls are...
- I'm just wondering if our American brothers have more going on down there than us Europeans or are we all the same? Like .... could it really be...
- I feel sorry that the OP has had such a bad experience, but I think hes wrong to blame all couples for his lack of a naturist partner. Something he...
- We have over 400 friends requests pending. They are almost exclusively from single men who either want to have sex with me, Lorna or both of us. We...
- stoneandy responded to a topic "Showering with other men...Gave me Legit Bromance friends"
- Your story is great and funny. You proved you are just one of the guys by saying you don't get hard when all your friends are ugly. Your openness...
I co-create a world of belonging through acceptance, love and surrender. My two sons are in high school and Im enjoying these golden, chaotic years raising them while my stint as a single dad nerd lasts. The transparency of no clothes creates vitality, though Im generally wary of how people need to hide behind their -isms and sexual prefixes. I see only one sexuality for men. Its masculine. We carry it with us in all circumstances.
I enjoy one-on-one discussions, especially with people who have filled out a profile and are certified. I dont accept private profiles or show pictures of my sons.
He who seeks nakedness, seeks the truth. He who fears truth, fears nakedness. ~ Erik Holm
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: No one has permission to copy my images or texts without my written consent.
Stone Andy - 57
- 6' 3"
- Income Level
- international trade
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I appreciate kind, contemplative and articulate people who value health and fitness as process and lifestyle vs. photoshopped results. For me a lot of life is about showing up with authenticity and integrity. I value respect (the willingness to look at someone twice past impressions) over open-mindedness (which often means anything goes for me but not others). Please be real and text if you want to be friends!
My current priority is raising two fine young men into the world, which is an altruistic way of saying Im a dad nerd. Other interests: exercise, cooking, bread baking, home fermentation, hiking/camping and prairie restoration.
I wish I could remember the last movie I watched that really engaged vs. titillated me with special effects, but I can't. Good for Hollywood to keep my teen sons well entertained!
Music is a lot like food: theres too much to explore to settle for output produced and taste engineered for the masses.
The heros journey is more important to me than hero worship of the other. Men who inspire me include Rumi, Einstein, Hesse and MLK. I have many teachers, my sons the strongest among all.