- stoneandy responded to a topic "Clothing Optional or Clothing Not Allowed??? Any Preferance? ."
- I quickly came to appreciate the way those places enable and prioritize nudity as an important but low-risk personal choice. It's one way that...
- I see nudism largely as an attitude. If you put rules around, as with anything, it can be constraining. First, "nudism with a face" works...
- To sort of wrap this up and not make this anymore wordy...should I stop trying? Or do I keep looking?...I've pretty much exhausted all my...
- Per your profile you want to meet other nude couples that enjoy social nudity. Resorts seem to draw them the best. You are lucky to have found a...
- I've never been to Spain, but have experienced the sense of alienation you describe and attribute to your race, ethnicity and physique. My...
- How about a tuna wrapped naked in a fishnet? Or put some white feathers in your hair and a badminton net around you and be a birdie/shuttlecock?
- Based on my encounters where I chose to 'take a chance' and act naturally in the nude in front of someone unsuspecting, it was met with...
I wish I could say Im a 27-year old global celebrity underwear model posing as a middle-aged US suburban dad, but you can appreciate my ideas over my abs anyway. More accurately, Im an anti-nudist who likes to be free from the confines of clothes. Anti-nudist? Im taking a stand against the anti-male Puritanism and sexism of nudism in at least the midwestern US. I regret that my sons could never experience a local resort for their sin of having a single father. Outside of spas, there are no welcoming public spaces within a few hundred miles where clothes arent an issue. On one hand Im sad they never got the entry ticket to nudism. But then again, exclusive, aging gate-keeping nudism cant survive in todays diverse, equality and more fluid society.
My hope is focused on younger generations. As an immigrant kid I build bridges and keep on learning and adapting. My sons are now 17 and 19 and have been excellent teachers. I consider it important to support youth despite the mess weve left them with, but Im often challenged. You see, Im slightly neurotic about most things in life but feel relaxed and open-minded when naked in a sauna or locker room. But it seems the opposite for younger generations. All in all, I welcome how they are redefining the art of being naked. Nudism is dead. Long live bare-assedness!
Technicalities: I don't accept friend requests from private or blank profiles and prefer certified, filled in ones with pictures and a history of postings that speak of integrity and authenticity. I don't share any pix of my sons. No one has permission to copy my images or texts without my written consent.
He who seeks nakedness, seeks the truth. He who fears truth, fears nakedness. ~ Erik Holm
Stone Andy - 59
- 6' 3"
- Income Level
- international research
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I appreciate kind, contemplative and articulate people who value health and fitness as an ongoing process and lifestyle in claiming greater creativity and vitality.
With my older son in college, I now have more time to take care of myself. Some interests: mens' spirituality, home fermentation, hiking/camping and prairie restoration.
Should I read the novel first?
Old school Armstrong/Fitzgerald duets, Cat Stevens, Leonard Cohen and a wide array from Gregorian chants to Mozart and Chopin to John Fahey and Chicago Blues.
The hero's journey over hero worship for me. I'm inspired to be the father my sons deserve and draw on teachings from men like Rumi, Einstein, Hesse and MLK.