- The problem comes when the administrative parts of these organizations try to hide the activities, and fail to take steps to prevent it. It's an...
- Hope your situation has improved. Remember to take care of yourself. Just like the airplane instructions go, you need to put on your own mask before...
- is this it? Pope John Paul IIs Theology of the Body https://www.jp2.info/Theology_of_the_Body.pdf
- The ancient Greeks also started the concept of gymnasium, which I understand started out as a naked school for boys and evolved to a more public...
- It's a great spontaneous shot, thanks for sharing. It's also a "thing" on the internet called clothed female naked male or CFNM,...
- People should feel comfortable to go into the facilities of the gender they identify as. I don't understand how freedom-loving conservative...
- Three cheers for the single dads! Thanks, I take that to heart. It often feels like we're social kryptonite since society generally defers to...
- Always on the lookout for friends with pools and ambivalence towards suits, so few places around here to roam or swim free and bare assed.
- stoneandyjoined a group
- Chicago Area Closeted/Ultra Discreet Professionals and Execs
Looking for other closeted/ultra discreet professionals and execs in the Chicago area who would like to hook up with other guys in the same situation...
I cocreate a world of belonging, balance and vitality through engaged compassion, surrender and bridge building. In plain speak, Im a middle-aged single dad nerd to two teens.
In my home we have a casual relationship to clothes, but I don't consider myself nudist. I associate the word with exclusion and discrimination, at least in this puritanical Midwest. I see how local resorts, who denied me and my sons from visiting when they were in grade school without a female chaperone, as against my values and unsustainable. Here social nudism has bifurcated to camps for straight retirees who insist they're not sexual because they took off their clothes and men's resorts which are adult only for a reason. Meanwhile I just want to enjoy the sun, wind and water on my unobstructed skin. And the principles I hold in the meantime are: labels serve others more than ourselves, demonstrate and establish boundaries for respectful behavior and keep the perspective that nudity leads to showers.
Im grateful to TN for having provided me with a handful of wonderful friends over many years, and am sad to see its current demise. Before you send me a friend request, please be certified and/or have enough pix and postings to show you are authentic. I dont accept private profiles or provide pix of my sons.
He who seeks nakedness, seeks the truth. He who fears truth, fears nakedness. ~ Erik Holm
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: No one has permission to copy my images or texts without my written consent.
Stone Andy - 58
- 6' 3"
- Income Level
- international research
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I appreciate kind, contemplative and articulate people who value health and fitness as an ongoing process and lifestyle. Key is to show up with authenticity and integrity. I value respect over open-mindedness. In other words, I look past first impressions, but not anything goes.
My current priority is raising two fine young men into the world and they are my greatest teachers. Other interests: fitness, cooking/baking, home fermentation, hiking/camping and prairie restoration.
Should I read the novel first?
Old school Armstrong/Fitzgerald duets, Cat Stevens, Leonard Cohen and a wide array from Gregorian chants to Mozart and Chopin to John Fahey and Chicago Blues.
The hero's journey over hero worship for me. I'm inspired to be the father my sons deserve and draw on teachings from men like Rumi, Einstein, Hesse and MLK.