- Many friends ask me what I and currently reading, so I thought I'd just post here that I'm currently reading "How to Change Your Mind" by Michael Pollan, a riveting study of the historic and current clinical use of psychedelics. You can download a sample from Amazon.
- NakedReaderjoined a group
- Hudson Valley Nudists (NY, CT, PA, NJ)
Lets meet other nudists that live local to the Hudson River Valley. Southern NY (Albany to New york City (NYC) and Long Island) Northern New Jersey,...
- From personal experience only, I can say that when my presence is detected, whether on cam or not - but much more so if I'm on cam, I get...
- UPDATE: 2021 has been MUCH better - I recovered from shingles and have regained my health, but my time has been eaten up with financial transactions that have been so complicated that I couldn't explain them adequately if I wanted to. However, we are in the midst of another transaction - buying a new home and moving which will probably eat up most of the remaining summer. So enjoy your holiday weekend and the rest of the summer. Maybe I'll even host a nudist house-warming!
- Hello, my friends. I hope, at least by summer's end, to have a bit more free time. 2020 was the year for me to endure physical challenges - Lyme, Covid, heart issues, lost a bicuspid which became loose while crunching ice, and ended up the year with a painful case of Shingles! - Oh wait...there's more. On New Year's Eve, I even managed to slice open both middle fingers - one on the blade of my food processor, and one on an extremely sharp Cutco knife. So I raised my 2 middles fingers to salute 2020's exit!
- NakedReaderjoined a group
- Plus60 Nudists
For all nudists and naturists over 60 years old, who love to get in contact with people from their age. Live and enjoy your life!
The first thing I'd like to share about myself is that I'm FAR more interested in what a man has between his ears than what he has between his legs!! So if you don't provide a little information about yourself - and/or if you're younger than any of my kids, I'll probably decline your friend request. You should have at least been born prior to the Woodstock Festival, even if you were too young to attend. I was there but I'm sure I wouldn't remember you anyhow.
Secondly, I do not accept friend requests from folks with blank profiles. Ideally, you should at least get certified - It's free to get certified and only a minimum hassle.
For the most part, I'd say that I had a pretty happy childhood. I was taught to believe in the holy trinity: Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy. Through the years, these three entities would faithfully show up, without fail, to perform their various duties at the appropriate times.
I do not Skype and I'm not interested in starting.
You can be assured that the age in my profile is accurate. I do take good care of myself, exercise daily, and practice conscious (as opposed to "mindless") eating habits. I read the ingredient labels on almost everything I purchase, and I try to get an adequate amount of sleep each night and drink at least 3 qts of water/day - actually, that includes coffee, tea, Bai, and adult beverages (my favorites in the last category are Long Island Ice Tea and Gin & Tonic).
I am friendly, outgoing, adventurous, and optimistic for the most part. In addition, I am compassionate and understanding.. I genuinely care for other people. That does not mean that I put up with any crap, but if there is any way that I can help anyone who could genuinely benefit from my help, I will go the distance. What can I say? Some folks love their gardens. Some folks love their pets. Most of all, I love people and BOOKS!
Happy to make friends with single, divorced, widowed or married guys, couples & females but will delete and BLOCK anyone who is pushy or rude in the chatroom, whether in main chat or in PMs. I will also bring it to the attention of the moderators (whom I've discovered are looking out for the safety, comfort, and best interests of all who are members of this site).
Karen - 74
- 5' 1"
- Income Level
- Ask me
- Eclectic reader
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Adventurous and creative people.
Besides reading, I love to cook and so I have a little herb garden, but I honestly do NOT enjoy gardening. I'm interested in far away places and places as near as the inside of my head - thoughts, emotions, longings, perspectives and also the pure mechanics of how the brain works! I like Science-y stuff.
l'll add to this list but my current favorite is Midnight in Paris. Also loved O, Brother, Where art Thou? , Yesterday, Lars & the Real Girl, The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind....to be continued, but mostly I like to read books - short stories, novels, poetry, more Science-y stuff. 2 mind-blowing books I've read over the past year or 2 are Industries of the Future and The Fifth Threat.
Classical, blues, folk, old time rock n roll
Truth-tellers. Authors. Artists. Book lovers. Book lovers never go to bed alone!