- Those inner city beaches have always been edgy. Guys used to be nude in the dunes up near Port Melbourne, minimal attire was common on St Kilda beach...
- Agreed, equality for all and ban the long shorts a.k.a. curtains of shame.
- Swim briefs / speedo types are common enough but not worn on every second male on Oz beaches. Was on Bondi in May 2019 and saw a few younger guys...
- Drive if you are comfortable this way, don't if you are not. Don't drive if you will be constantly adjusting things. I drive naked every time...
- We all experience some unusual behaviour it seems. My guess is that the girls and guy who were first to arrive near me were checking it out, to see...
- When leaving a local CO beach recently I had to walk through the textile section. Thought I had better not do this nude so I wore swim briefs, a...
- There has been nude sport days at Pt Impossible on Australia Day in years gone by I think. If the weather is good, I may explore. Otherwise I prefer...
- Some good photo's and experiences shared on this topic. A great way to normalise nudity and de-stigmatise it.
- soonbnudecreated a topic
- The nude walk on a CO beach
- It may sound simple or obvious or not a challenge but I think this is one way of trying to normalise nudity. The beach I prefer has a textile section...
- The recent trend in thong type bikini bottoms is great in a number of ways. Of course it is nice to look at but it is also encouraging people to wear...
I got into nudism originally by accident as a kid on a farm swimming in a local creek with boy cousins, the creek was close and swimming naked was easy, our mums seemed to accept or ignore it. Later on did it with some school mates a teenage boy thing. I really got interested after going to a beach with a mate we were only holidays, he got sun burned and did not go back, I went back and was hooked. Found the beaches in my area and have been going since.
Also enjoy some sports such as swimming and mountain bike riding but love camping and off road driving and getting away from the "busyness" of life.
Get nude in my backyard often over summer but still to get my partner into this relaxing way of being. I enjoy the CO beaches near where I live but don't enjoy those who miss use these places and are there for the wrong reasons.
Anonymous - 58
- 5' 11"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People who enjoy the freedom of CO beaches, are comfortable at these places in their own skin but respect the freedoms these beaches provide to like minded nudists /naturists. Those who respect others using the same space whether they are liked minded naturists or textiles visiting.I won't accept friend requests from people with private accounts. I'm not after anything other than friendship.
Swimming, mountain biking, staying active, reading, photography, off road 4WDing, camping, travel.
A broad range.
Most stuff from the 60's to current day music but generally, blues, rock, some pop, some jazz.
Many including both my father and my son.