- I've stayed at Faywood many times and have always enjoyed it. You'll have a great time. Be sure to write a review in the Locations section...
- I've been using one of these waterproof phone pouches since I lost a phone to the water a few years ago. I was surprised the touch screen works...
- UrsaMajorcreated a topic
- Another CO resort going textile
- It looks like De Anza Springs Resort in California is going textile. That's a real shame. The resort borders a state park with a long history of...
- If you do a web search for "Quick Release Changing Kilt" you'll find lots of examples of lightweight kilts that attach with Velcro....
- As I'm sure you have found, the Difficulty and Terrain ratings are pretty subjective. If the second one is a 3.5 then the first one is only a 2...
- Hard to believe how intrusive the surveillance cameras are becoming. This would be a good entry in the "Legal" thread here on the website....
- It's been a cool, rainy winter here in Arizona. Yesterday was a decent day for some nude caching so I went back to the Palo Verde Mountains west...
- I'm back in Arizona and finally had a chance to get back to some Geocaching, nude of course. I went to a new spot yesterday known as the Sawtooth...
- I've not been there but this place is on by Bucket List. Looks like paradise. https://orientalbeachvillage-phuket.com/
I've lived in Alaska since I was a young man. I'm retired now and for the last several years I've traveled in the lower 48 for most of the winter. I spend quite a bit of time in the southwest but basically go wherever it's not snowing. I've always preferred to wear as little clothes as possible. My first experience with social nudity was a nude beach in Hawaii in the 1980's. Like most first time nudists, it took about 10 minutes to be completely comfortable and I had the greatest time enjoying the sun, sand and ocean in complete freedom. My wife does is not comfortable with social nudity but accepts my involvement. Obviously when you live in Alaska nudity is not always an option. I am nude at home most of the time and find remote places to hike nude in Alaska whenever I can. During my winter travels I enjoy visiting hot springs and nude resorts. I enjoy hiking nude in Arizona and Alaska and continue to look for new places. I've visited all the places on my locations page and would be glad to share my experiences with anyone that is interested.
Anonymous - 69
- 6' 0"
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
My purpose for being on this site is to share information and experiences with open minded people who share my appreciation for the nudist/naturist experience. I'm not interested in starting intimate relationships or hooking up with anyone. I will accept and respond to PM's from from pretty much anyone that wants to chat or exchange information on interesting subjects. I will not accept friend requests from anyone that I haven't conversed with. I don't mean to be rude but I don't see how I can become "friends" with someone that I don't know.
Traveling, outdoor activities preferably while nude, meeting interesting people.