Naked Massage

Anyone want to massage my body or theirs? in...

i do full body massages and i accept back to and i really want to make true nudist naturist friends and we have a massage body relax hangout with tea/coffee or whatever and we relax

MADRID Centre - Nudist accommodation

Space available in a NUDIST flat.Are you looking for a place where you can be nude all the time and share a homely life with others?You have found the right place.Exterior, bright and airy flat just in one of the best areas in Madrid centre.Ideal...

Latest Post
by  
Arizona?

Anyone in the Tucson or Phoenix area interested in nude massage, giving, receiving, or exchange?

Arizona?

There must be someone out there with an interest in exchanging massage ... ;-)

Hotel stays

I travel around the Uk and stay in Premier Inns every week with work and love exchanging massages with other guys, I post in the Group 'Hotels male nudist UK'where I'm staying , so if I'm in your area and you fancy joining me, give...

Latest Post
by  
completely nude massage

Hello, I offer totally nude massage to any interested party. As nudists it makes no sense to get draped just to be massaged. We all know what the bits and pieces of the human anatomy look like so no pretense is needed. I prefer giving the massage...

Latest Post
by  
Georgia Massage

Hi all, Any one in or nearGeorgiainterested in trading massage? Or if your an LMT, we'd be happy to pay :) We're in Athens, but travel is no problem.

Destin Florida massage?

In Destin Florida area anyone interested in a massage swap next week?

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

some one from Devon sent me a message to give me a massage if it was you could you send again as lost it thanks Pete

Latest Post
by  
Tampa

Anyone in the Tampa area looking to swap?

Latest Post
by