Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

Nudists in Dublin, Ireland

Hi everyone, looking for possible couchstays in Dublin this summer. Would be great to meet other nudists.

Latest Post
by  
Barcelona, Aug-Sep

Hi all, I wonder if there were any lovely people in Barcelona happy to host me for 3-4 nights end of August, early September. I have other friends to see in town, but would be happy to spend some time with my host on the beach, drinks etc. if...

Latest Post
by  
Coming through New york state and new jersey...

will be driving through New york state and new jersey this weekend could use one night somewhere to stop and rest. maybe also someone to join me at gunnison beach.

Latest Post
by  
Host in Frankfurt am Main?

Looking for nudist men who can host me.... I will visit Frankfurt from 22 july till 27 july. Maybe it is possible to host me for a few days during this period?

Latest Post
by  
Philadelphia 8/26-28

Any nudists hosting in Philly? Would love to surf with nudists when I come to Philly for the WNBR. Plan is to come for the weekend 8/26-28 and would love to stay with nudists. Maybe there's other nudist events/things to do in addition to the...

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

I was just removed from Couchsurfing without given any reason, claimed it's private. I was using Hangout and suggested it's summer - let's get naked. It seems it was too much. There are nudist and many gay groups there, never thought...

Latest Post
by  
Adelaide, Australia

I know its a ways away, but is anyone in here from Adelaide, Australia? And might you be hosting 26-28 December 2022?

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a friendly host in CROATIA

Hi Guys How are you??. Im coming to visit Croatia at the end of month. I have no plans yet, but want to travel around and see as many beautiful sites as possible. Im also a huge fan of nudist beaches. Im taking 2weeks off work and want to explore...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a host in or near Berlin

Hello guys, i am looking for a coach/bed for a few days in Berlin (between 9 and 16th of July). I am an easygoing (gay) nudist. Social and i can adapt easily. I'm a non smoker, but don't mind if you are. Looking forward to here from you.

Latest Post
by  
Welcome in Paris nudist house

Hey follow nudist couch surfer! I can offer you a nice couch during your stay in Paris Welcome for a nice nudist welcome drinks and dinner before a long talk in the evening if your travel across Paris Dont hesitate to send me a request here if your...