Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

SUMMER 2024

hello guys I am looking for an accommodation from 29 July to 29 August either in Spain (Vera Playa) or in the US (Haulover beach area - Playa Linda) I can pay the rental if necessary Pierre Naked hugs Pierre

Latest Post
by  
Traveling to Austin, TX April 22-25

I will be in Austin for work April 22-25 and would prefer to stay with a fellow nudist as opposed to a hotel. I am down to meet up on facetime/Skype/zoom beforehand. I am a clean, respectful and fun loving guy.

Florida April 12 through April 18

We are a mature couple traveling from Indiana to Key West from April 12 through April 18. Looking to meet other nudists and hopefully crash on your couch for a night. Passing through Knoxville, Tennessee and then Ga, FL. Anyone willing to...

Greece 16-23 July

Hey Gang I'll be in Greece (landing in Athens, and have to get back there on the 23rd) in July, and I don't know where I want to go yet. Are there any friendly and accommodating nudists that have a free couch in that period? I used to be an...

Latest Post
by  
Vancouver June 19 - 26

Hi I'm searching for a host for me and my solar powered trike in Vancouver. Since 2015 I was on the road for 5 years on a solar powered e-assisted recumbent trike, went from Europe across Asia and around Australia to end up in New Zealand, where...

Latest Post
by  
CHILE - 17 March thru 6 april

Looking to meet nudist friends and if anyone has a room, that would be great too

Latest Post
by  
Milan 22 - 24 March

My name is Zhi and i will be travelling from Melbourne, Australia to fienze and then Milan over 18 -24 march. I will be flying back home on the 24 and I am looking a host to offer a place to stay over that weekend. If you have any requirement,...

Latest Post
by  
Host in san francisco & sacramento area

I am looking for a host in north california i will add more details soon if you want to share your place with another nudist please feel free to reach me out

Latest Post
by  
Austin Texas April,23-25 and March 29-31

Looking for a room to share, couch, air mattress or any such arrangement. Healthcare professional coming to Austin to work at Circuit of the Americas

Latest Post
by  
BARCELONA (ES) , 16-18 February

Hi guys, I will be traveling to BARCELONA between 16 and 18 February 2024. I will be alone. I still look for a host. So, I'm also open to any kind of connections, a travel buddy or just for a drink. If anyone is around and would like to meet,...

Latest Post
by