Couchsurfing Nudists Unite

Solo trip to New York City 29th July to 4th...

About me. My name is (Zih Ang Jhang), you can call me Merlin if thats easier for you. I come from a little village in Taiwan, spent half of my life in the countryside. I then went to Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, for college. I studied financial...

Looking for a place to stay

Hello everyone my name is Douglas and I'm 23 in Gainesville, FL. I'm very soon to be homeless and unfortunately I have nowhere to go. I am lo looking for a safe place to stay. I just now got a job after three months of unemployment. I'm...

Latest Post
by  
Southern Cali Dudes

Just lookin for like-minded buddies around my age 18-40 to get together and be natural in southern California. I have a gf that is not into nudism so just here for some bro bonding. Feel free to hit me up on snap: satinlite

Latest Post
by  
Birmingham, Alabama

I'll be in Birmingham, Alabama on business for a few days later this month. Anyone know any nudist friendly places to stay? Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.

Latest Post
by  
Am ready anytime

Hi everyone,am Jennifer and am on here looking for a nudist freind whom we could both exhange pictures regularly my number is= +1 607-325-1079 my google chat=jennifermason785@gmail.com. My WhatsApp +1(607)3767662 My zangi. 1065996167. My signal...

Latest Post
by  
Free place to stay in Belgium

Hello everyone, If anyone wants to visit Europe/Belgium, most welcome to stay in my house for as long as you want, free of charge and nude friendly obviously :) When I'm free I could show you Bruges or some other beautiful places in my country....

Latest Post
by  
Vancouver B.C. from June 26

Hi, here is a nudie traveller from Switzerland. Since 2015 I was on the road for 5 years on a solar powered e-assisted recumbent trike, went from Europe across Asia and around Australia to end up in New Zealand, where I had to take a break due to...

Latest Post
by  
Boston 6/22-6/26

I will be coming to Boston 6/22-6/26 and would love to find a fellow nudist to stay with while Im in town. The majority of the time I will be out of the house enjoying the various things Boston has to offer but would be nice to have a place to come...

Latest Post
by  
USA road trip

Starting May 22nd. East Coast to west Coast. If anyone is interested in meeting, hosting. Thanks

Florida? June 2-5

Hi all! A different trip of mine has fallen through but I still have time off this Monday to Wednesday and thinking of spending them to experience Florida for the first time! Ideally Im looking to crash on someones couch who lives near a nude beach....

Latest Post
by