Always Want To Be Nude

Naturist meet program

I attended naturist meet program in Madhya Pradesh State. Anyone wanting to come to all the TN member men, women and couples living in India. Then send your details. Eating and staying is totally free from me.

not enough

I always want to be nude but can't. My disapproving adult son lives with me and I have to be dressed while he is around. But most days I just get out of bed (sleeping naked until late), shower and stay naked until he comes home from work in the...

"C" Bikini for men

I saw ebay had these for sale a few weeks ago and i purchsed one. It hasnt arrived yet but I am hoping it does soon but I have a problem if i wear it in public is it legal? as my backside will be completly bare but the front will be in a pouch. Male...

Hello from the Netherlands, near Amsterdam

I like to be nude as much as possible ! When i come home the first thing i do is strip off and get naked. Only when it's is cold i will put something on .

When You Can't Be Nude

... Do you wear as little as possible? No shirt for men and halter top for women? Short shorts? Minimal swimwear? No underwear?

Kolkata Nudist Meet - 23-24 March 2019

Hello everyone, I am organizing a nudist meet up on 23/24 th March, 2019 in Kolkata. One of my Croatian nudist friend will join. He is coming from Croatia to meet me personally and have some nudist time. Location will be shared later. If you are...

Thank you!

I want to thank you for allowing me to join the group. My name is John. I live in the western part of Pennsylvania and am 62 year olds. Again Thank you.

Latest Post
by  
Brussels Belgium

Hello; I have a language course for 3 months at Brussels. I am at Brussels now. searching new friends, hosts and job. If you know any TN and contacts i will so happy. Instagram: #naked_guest Thanks Warm regards

Latest Post
by  
4 days nude 24/7

I am off for 4 days and I will be nude 24/7 no matter what. I am going to call some friends to come over tomorrow for a few beers and hopefully some new photos. I hope the girls are ready to hang with a nude guy.

Naked as often

I can truly say after work I am stripping down for the ride home. I dont know how I make it but I do . I often dream of o e day going nude from sun up to sun set. Awaiting my moment.