- I do the same. Also, with the Covid restrictions, I'm unable to meet other nudists just now
- All my friends, family and neighbors know I'm a nudist and we chat about it as and when. My house is littered with nude photos of myself,...
- Our (English) lock down starts to ease on Monday, but not very much. We will be able to go to the pub to drink outdoors from mid April and indoors a...
- This is all correct: It's not illegal to be naked in the UKI think Olly ws referring to the Covid-19 restrictions, not the (lack of) nudity...
- You will have to wait until it is allowed
- Art, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
- Why not? I have a few skirts and wraps as well as several kilts
- My first was in 2011, on a sunny January day. I'd driven to a wood about 10 miles away, stripped naked and left all my clothes in the wood. When...
A mature but active male with a close, grown-up family. I'm naked more than I was before, and up to the odd dare, thanks to those I meet in discussions and groups at TN. I seldome flash or streak as I would not want to upset those arround me. But I quite like to see and be seen (by anyone who accepts nudity), I'm open minded and unwrapped. I really like finding out what can be done with a camera, and can spend hours carving a lump of wood into a human form (usually naked, both of us). When I'm not on this site or buried in housework I also like the big out doors: walking, exploring and gardening. And I seam to be doing a lot in our Village Hall. I ventured into amature dramatics, having produced the sets for and stage managed several plays. In the summer I Seek the sun for an all-over tan, either at home or (more usually) in southern Europe. In my favourite place it really is a short naked stroll to two super nudist beaches. And many more are within an hour's drive. I particularly like to meet other nudists face to face. UNPRIVACY NOTICE There are hundreds of photos of me naked here and you can use them for whatever purpose you like. I'm not ashamed to be seen naked. Everyone around me knows I'm a nudist. (This is what you do: (1) pick a photo; (2) Click the + to enlarge it; (3) Right click on the enlarged photo and select Save image as, then chose where you want to store it on your computer; (4) Publish wherever you like.)
Olly - 76
- 5' 8"
- Ripon, North Yorks
- Income Level
- Ask me
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone who will draw me out more. Who show they are real nudists too. Someone who likes life and is sencere or caring, but not a puritan nor a witch-hunter. Please note, I am not gay. I was happily married for over 30 years before she died of cancer. But I am open to new experiences and now count myself as bisexual. I have tryed the Chat room, but somehow, with all those in there, I can't keep up with the pace of it. I'm not in the in crowd. So I prefer the groups.
I like eating good food, drinking, gardeing, visiting historic places (I help out at a National Trust place), walking, sunbathing, photography, amature dramatics, drawing, wood carving, carpentry and collecting artwork. I'm very much into the vilage community, helping to run the village hall.
Action, or commedy or pathos: Four weddings and a funeral, Notting Hill, Itallian Job, Full Monty, Wallice and Grommet (any), Indiana Jones
I grew up with the Beatles and am still a fan. I like music in which I can hear the words and the melody, no heavy metal or jaz and preferably not too loud.
Bob Geldoff, Oxfam, Lady Godiver - anyone who helps the underdog. Also my late wife, Nelson Mandella and anyone who sticks up for what they believe-in whilst understanding other poeple's points of view.