- I have absolutely no doubt that I qualify. I bet you all do as well How can we see when your profile is closed. Until it is open you do NOT qualify.
- 5" shorts arrived recently, .Only decision is whether to replace the longer ones I have or wait until they wear out. Live up to your name,...
- Regardless--she was likely sober when she got dressed. And maybe she took them off later - it could be for a dare. She certainly didn't hide that...
- ollygrumpscreated a topic
- Close examination
- I met a London police woman when on holiday in Fuerteventura, Spain. She had noticed my PA and pierced scrotum. Then in a public, textile bar she...
- Just wear a face mask. It will cover your accident. I did nearly shave my head (not beard) once when I missed putting the combe on the hair trimmer.
- Being naked in a textile world makes us into hermits. I do have to make a definite decision whether to get dressed to go out. I have a light wrap for...
- No. God's own county is North Yorkshire! I'm between the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors, not far from Barnsley
- I've had my nude photo taken by a clothed men whilst on the beach. I just posed for them, this way and that, and then moved on. It is weird when...
- It is good to hear that AANR is defending naturists. Here in the UK we have BN (British Naturism) which does the same for us, and has done for years....
- My accommodation is perfect - detached house with a well screened garden in the countryside with lots of places to hike nude. BUT my son lives with...
A mature but active male with a close, grown-up family. I'm naked more than I was before, and up to the odd dare, thanks to those I meet in discussions and groups at TN. I seldome flash or streak as I would not want to upset those arround me. But I quite like to see and be seen (by anyone who accepts nudity), I'm open minded and unwrapped. I really like finding out what can be done with a camera, and can spend hours carving a lump of wood into a human form (usually naked, both of us). When I'm not on this site or buried in housework I also like the big out doors: walking, exploring and gardening. And I seam to be doing a lot in our Village Hall. I ventured into amature dramatics, having produced the sets for and stage managed several plays. In the summer I Seek the sun for an all-over tan, either at home or (more usually) in southern Europe. In my favourite place it really is a short naked stroll to two super nudist beaches. And many more are within an hour's drive. I particularly like to meet other nudists face to face. UNPRIVACY NOTICE There are hundreds of photos of me naked here and you can use them for whatever purpose you like. I'm not ashamed to be seen naked. Everyone around me knows I'm a nudist. (This is what you do: (1) pick a photo; (2) Click the + to enlarge it; (3) Right click on the enlarged photo and select Save image as, then chose where you want to store it on your computer; (4) Publish wherever you like.)
Olly - 75
- 5' 8"
- Ripon, North Yorks
- Income Level
- Ask me
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone who will draw me out more. Who show they are real nudists too. Someone who likes life and is sencere or caring, but not a puritan nor a witch-hunter. Please note, I am not gay. I was happily married for over 30 years before she died of cancer. But I am open to new experiences and now count myself as bisexual. I have tryed the Chat room, but somehow, with all those in there, I can't keep up with the pace of it. I'm not in the in crowd. So I prefer the groups.
I like eating good food, drinking, gardeing, visiting historic places (I help out at a National Trust place), walking, sunbathing, photography, amature dramatics, drawing, wood carving, carpentry and collecting artwork. I'm very much into the vilage community, helping to run the village hall.
Action, or commedy or pathos: Four weddings and a funeral, Notting Hill, Itallian Job, Full Monty, Wallice and Grommet (any), Indiana Jones
I grew up with the Beatles and am still a fan. I like music in which I can hear the words and the melody, no heavy metal or jaz and preferably not too loud.
Bob Geldoff, Oxfam, Lady Godiver - anyone who helps the underdog. Also my late wife, Nelson Mandella and anyone who sticks up for what they believe-in whilst understanding other poeple's points of view.