Military VETERAN NUDISTS

Montana

Good nude day every one. Being nude in doors cause it is cold and just got done snowing again for the first day of summer. Hard to get out nude hiking when it keeps snowing up here. Hope y'all are having a great weekend. Airborne

Latest Post
by  
Both of us combat vets....

Matt retired AF... 25 years enlisted and officer with 260+ combat missions between @980 and 2995. Annie both active and reserve time with 160+ combat missions since1986. Annie still reservist and up for promotion which is why pics blurred....

Cleaning out the group ...

I just went through the members list of this group and deleted many members for the following reasons; 1) Haven't logged into the site in over 3 months, 2) Blank, Private or Minimally filled out profiles, 3) Profile picture that violated TN...

Montana Veterans

Are there any veterans from Montana here or close by. Would like to meet and hang out with any nudist veterans. Message me and let me know. I'm Dave. Nice to meet y'all.

Intro

Hi, and thanks for the add. Retired Army, served in a lot of places and did a lot of jobs in my career field. I managed to encounter fellow non-textiles in every assignment and wouldn't have traded it for the world. I currently live in the...

Latest Post
by  
Hello Fellow Vets and Partners

Retired Air Force, Lt. Colonel here. Served from 1971-2007 (3 years off to finish school). I had a lot of assignments Missile ICBM Launch Officer for 4 years followed by a career in logistics. Finished up my career at Wright-Patterson AFB, in Ohio.

Navy vet, life long nudist

Navy. Joined in 1961 and did two tours with 7th fleet, including southeast Asia, mostly aboard USS MIDWAY, CVA 41. Discovered nudism around that time as well as have been an enthusiastic nudist for 56 years now.

Latest Post
by  
Navy Vet

USS Thorn 2002-20004 USS Enterprise 2004-2006

Latest Post
by  
Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas all.

Latest Post
by  
US Navy Vet 84-88

Thanks for letting me in this awesome group. First off I would like to thank all veterans from the past, present, and now the future ones for there service in protecting our country. I would also like to thank the veterans from around as well. I...

Latest Post
by