Military VETERAN NUDISTS

Here's Your Sign

I was severely injured in a military parachute accident in 2001 and was within the proverbial last inch of my life. Fortunately, I was active duty at the time and in great shape when it happened, which helped. Great response by medics, including a...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction Thread ...

This topic/thread will serve as a place for ALL new members to Introduce themselves and give us a brief history of their military service. Please use this thread to do this and DO NOT start a new thread for every new member that joins. Thanks!...

Nudist opportunities while in the military

Excuse the title if it doesn't make sense or ... what have you, but ... What nudist/naturist opportunities did you have while you were in the military? I was onboard a ship. I always slept nude, got outta bed for watches, for muster, usually...

Navy Vet

I am proud to have had the opportunity to serve our country. I put in 6 years in the US Navy, and enlisted in 1974. Vietnam was just winding down and the cold water was in full force. I was trained as a Missile Tech and proud to have been able to...

What branch did you serve with?

I am just curious what branch of service has the most nudists? Please leave a message and let me know what branch you served with. I am former Navy.

Happy Birthday Marines!!

HBD!!

Latest Post
by  
Screening all perspective members

I screen ALL perspective members. This is a Private group. ALL the groups I moderate are Private groups. I screen ALL perspective members to weed out those for many different reasons. If I've not allowed you to join or have blocked you, there...

Latest Post
by  
YOU MUST BE A VET and MUST STATE SO IN YOUR...

In order to join this group, you must be a military veteran, spouse of a military veteran and you must state so in your profile or I will not let you join. There are other groups for those that support the military but this group is specific for...

served 1969 t0 1973in the marines

didnt make nam but was in okinawa in 71 when the marines was pulled out, i was a systems analyst at the time. went to kansas city after that for independent duty till i got out.

Latest Post
by  
How about a "where'd ya serve"...

I spent my time with the US Army, 1966-69as a combat engineer. 19th, 17th, and 588th Eng. Bn (C)(A)