- Consecutive? 23 the first time, 21 the second. I traded up!
- Ahhh, so refreshing to read a heated debate! It's on page seven in only three days! It's much more entertaining than the mindless topics...
- My gas is already going to cost me hundreds of dollars more this year at the current price and its still going up!!! I'm in retail and already...
- She came over and embarrassed me in front of those around me and demanded I head straight to the restroom to address the situation If she was...
- They were all paid actors except for their "Joe Schmo" who was totally unaware it was all a set-up.
- FreeLeecreated a topic
- The Joe Schmo Show
- Anyone ever watch the reality show spoof called the Joe Schmo show?
- We had great weather this past weekend, hit 80 one day. I got a good head start on my summer tan. It felt good to get some sun on my cheeks after...
- FreeLeejoined a location
- JeJu Sauna/Spa
Korean-styled spa and sauna, open 24/7 to the public. $30 per person for admittance. They issue a uniform of loose shorts and shirt, and a locker key...
- Unfortunately it will never happen as the lobbyists for the textile and fashion industries would and probably do push to make sure their sales are...
- Simple, but not easy! There are two great fears in life, fear of dying and fear of living! Fear of living is so often the fear of rejection from...
I am a nudist but my wife is still a bit timid. I'm naked as often as I can be and she is okay with that.
We went to our first club and I loved it. It was such a liberating experience, I felt so free and natural.
All my life I had thought about what it would to be like to have the freedom to be naked, live naked and be around others naked , but..... that wasn't normal.
Ahhh! THE NEW NORMAL!
What an amazing world I discovered.
Now I enjoy being naked as much as possible, especially outside. It's a whole new dimension of experiencing life, why did I let society keep this from me for so long.
Now I'll be a nudist for life!
If you are just on a Friend -a-thon, don't friend me! It's not about how many friends for me, It's about getting to know people.
If you're not wanting to know about each other and developing a friendly relationship, please don't bother "friending".
If there is no dialog to accompanying your friend request or no previous dialog, you will probably not hear back from me.
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this effect.
Lee Osaer - 64
- 5' 11"
- Athens, GA
- Some College
- Income Level
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
The Beach, Travel, German beer, Outdoors, Gardening, Skiing
High Plains Drifter, Die Hard, Enter the Dragon, Patton, good vs evil stuff
Everything (not Rap so much but some is tasteful)Mostly classic rock and blues