- When I first went to the Korean Spa, after stripping, I carried my towel in front of me to the shower. After the shower I did the same on my way to...
- I never clean the inside other than to scrape off the dripping buildup with a putty knife and to wire brush the grills. All I ever wash is the outside...
- I love to read the stories of how others became nudists!
- Still looking for some new pics for the contest. A few have 3 likes. The Group Signature photo was just meant to be temporary while our members choose...
- Such a good example and analogy of the effect of words!Once said, you can never take them back, they can never become unsaid!The can be encouraging or...
- Hey all,Posted a pic of my temp rig in media. It works great!I think they were $20 each at Lowe'sIt has an upper rack probe and a lower rack prole...
- Just to err on the side of caution,, I think I'm going to store some AAAs next to my ammo in the safe. Can't ever be too careful! :) Gotta...
- That's a great tip, I'll have to try that on my next rack!
- I learned the mustard slather trick from my son-in-law for smoking butts. It works well to hold onto the seasoning, then wrap it tight with stretch...
I am a nudist but my wife is still a bit timid. I'm naked as often as I can be and she is okay with that.
We went to our first club and I loved it. It was such a liberating experience, I felt so free and natural.
All my life I had thought about what it would to be like to have the freedom to be naked, live naked and be around others naked , but..... that wasn't normal.
Ahhh! THE NEW NORMAL!
What an amazing world I discovered.
Now I enjoy being naked as much as possible, especially outside. It's a whole new dimension of experiencing life, why did I let society keep this from me for so long.
Now I'll be a nudist for life!
If you are just on a Friend -a-thon, don't friend me! It's not about how many friends for me, It's about getting to know people.
If you're not wanting to know about each other and developing a friendly relationship, please don't bother "friending".
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You DO NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this effect.
Lee Osaer - 61
- 5' 11"
- Athens, GA
- Income Level
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
The Beach, Travel, German beer, Outdoors, Gardening
High Plains Drifter, Die Hard, Enter the Dragon, Patton, good vs evil stuff
Everything (not Rap so much but some is tasteful)Mostly classic rock and blues
Jesus, David the Psalmist, Ben Franklin, Thomas Edison