How about a "where'd ya serve" thread.

I spent my time with the US Army, 1966-69as a combat engineer. 19th, 17th, and 588th Eng. Bn (C)(A)

This topic was edited
RE: How about a

combat medic with the 173rd Airborne Brigade, Nov 67 to Nov68. Dak To, Kon Tum, Pleikui, Bong Song

This post was edited
re; How about a "where'd ya serve" thread.

USAF July 1966 - Lackland AFB, Texas; Chanute AFB, Illinois. USAFE June 1967 - Hahn AFB, Germany, 50th Tac Fighter Wing; Lakenheath RAFB, England, 48th Tac Fighter Wing. Discharge - McQuire AFB, New Jersey July 1970. I spent an extended TDY to Libya the summer of 1969, the summer when Moamar Gadhafi staed his miitay coup d'etat. I spnt his first week n power at Wheelus AFB.

John

This post was edited
units

From Dec 1969-thru Dec 1989
Basic FT DIX, Serverd with the 173RD Abn Bde in Vietnam And at FT Cambell KY
3 tours with the 2nd INF DIV in Korea
18 long months at FT Riley with the 1st Div (Big Red One)
14 1/2 yrs with the 82nd ABN 3-325 Blue Falcons
2 yrs with the 7th ID at FT Ord

This post was edited

you left country as I was going in country

This post was edited

HI Tanelk.
Another forum on this site which may interest you is Military Nudists atwww.truenudists.com/group/55/ or by looking it up under M in the forum listings.

This post was edited
RE: How about a "where'd ya serve" thread.

3 yrs. in the US Army stationed in Germany (1985-1988) 12 Eng. Bat. 8th ID then 1 yr in the US Army Reserves and then another 2 yrs. in the KY National Guard.

This post was edited

I was in the U.S.Army from 1983 to 1995.

This post was edited
Re: How About a

United States Army Retired. Served tours in ROK, Europe (NATO assignments), Latin America, Hawaii. Desert Storm, Just Cause, Grenada, Middle East. CONUS tours at Fort Ord (2) and NTC. It feels good to finally be "home".... HOOAH, Y'ALL

This post was edited
U.S. Coast Guard

1971-1975... YN School on Governor's Island, Buoy Tender in Kodiak Alaska, Institute in Oklahoma City.

This post was edited
RE: Where Served

82nd Airborne, 11th Airassult/1stCav (Vietman) numeerous non Div. units in US, Germany and Korea

This post was edited