RE:doordash driver penalized for refusing delivery to nudist customer who planned on exposing himself

Thats the simple matter of it. Be respectful dont throw stuff in people's face and call it a right. But so many seem incapable of seeing that au of behaving and in the process mess it up for all of us.

It's a different matter if you have invited someone to visit socially and wish to remain naked - they are under no obligation to visit, so 'my house, my rules' and if they don't like it they can stay away. But when it is part of someone's job and they have no real choice in whether or not to come to your house, then what's wrong with simply saying 'BTW I'm a naturist - are you okay with that or would your rather I put some clothes on while you're here'?

This post was edited
RE:doordash driver penalized for refusing delivery to nudist customer who planned on exposing himself

So a 'cut and paste' from Reddit to your news website legitimises the content?

My comments are wholly directed at what the Doordash driver claims, which was only ever posted on Reddit. The fact some journo picked it up from there doesn't validate it...probably makes this situation even worse now because we don't know what poetic licence was taken by the cut and paste journo!

As stated already I'm not disagreeing with the thoughts, concerns, sentiments and viewpoints of fellow nudies on here. My own behaviour is aligned with them. The principle issues remain in these situations:

Innocent till proven guilty
Two sides to a story always
The 'enraged' usually embellish - to gain empathy
Journo's embellish to get cut through - its what they do for a living

I have no doubt that there are complete fuckwits out there who have no idea on nudist etiquette and general respect for all. Have always found a small dose of scepticism works well to get to the bottom of things posted on social media...and that includes this site!

This post was edited

So a 'cut and paste' from Reddit to your news website legitimises the content?

You are still misreading my comment and post so I really dont know how to respond to your reaction and the vitriol that it is generating.

This post was edited

Common sense says "Don't be rude". We all enjoy being nude, forcing it on others is not the way to spread the message.

This post was edited

I wholly agree but based on some responses it would seem that common sense isnt very common anymore. It is surprising to me why the matter of simple respect is causing such consternation for some.

Common sense says "Don't be rude". We all enjoy being nude, forcing it on others is not the way to spread the message.

This post was edited