doordash driver penalized for refusing delivery to nudist customer who planned on exposing himself

This article was posted in the news section of my site recently. This is a perfect example of how those who dont include being respectful of others in their "expression" of nudism increase the negative perspective of the non sexual clothes free way of life. On Reddit someone recently posted they would do this kind of behavior just to get a reaction. That isnt nudism it is exhibitionism.

Doing more harm than good. Can you fault this DoorDashperson for thinking that nudists are a bunch of pervs and thinking of us negatively since she was harmed because she didnt want to be forcibly exposed to a naked person.

DoorDash driver penalized for refusing delivery to nudist customer who planned on exposing himself**
By Andrew Court, April 23, 2024
He wanted food in the nude.
A female DoorDash driver claims she was penalized by the food delivery company for refusing to drop off an order to a male nudist.
The woman, who posts under the username @acrispygal99, took to Reddit to rage over the incident, which she said occurred this past weekend.
I got an offer to drive a little over 8 miles for $10.50, the driver explained, without disclosing her location. I normally wouldnt accept this offer but it was towards the end of my dash and it would bring me closer to home than I currently was so I decided to go for it.
When I got to the restaurant, the food wasnt ready yet, so I took a seat and started scrolling through Twitter, she continued. I got a message from the customer saying, Just to let you know, I am a nudist and WILL be answering the door nude. I responded with, Okay, I will be canceling then and went out to my car to call support.
The woman was left stunned, however, when an employee on the DoorDash support line purportedly told her that she would not be able to cancel the order without it affecting her completion rate.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/23/lifestyle/doordash-driver-penalized-for-refusing-delivery-to-nudist-customer-who-planned-on-exposing-himself

This topic was edited
RE:doordash driver penalized for refusing delivery to nudist customer who planned on exposing himself

In Germany you could sue such a nudist because of rape. Psychological rape so to say.

This post was edited
RE:doordash driver penalized for refusing delivery to nudist customer who planned on exposing himself

I take the side of the woman delivery driver. It's disrespectful to force unexpected behavior on others, in him telling her he WILL be answering the door nude. It's a completely different matter if he had politely asked her if that was acceptable, and for him to put on a robe if it wasn't.

This post was edited

I take the side of the woman delivery driver. It's disrespectful to force unexpected behavior on others, in him telling her he WILL be answering the door nude. It's a completely different matter if he had politely asked her if that was acceptable, and for him to put on a robe if it wasn't.

I agree.

This post was edited

Andy its not disrespectful, its sexual harassment.

This post was edited

I agree as well. Nudists have to have respect for other people's feelings if they expect other people to have respect for theirs. It's as simple as that.

This post was edited

This article was posted in the news section of my site recently. This is a perfect example of how those who dont include being respectful of others in their "expression" of nudism increase the negative perspective of the non sexual clothes free way of life. On Reddit someone recently posted they would do this kind of behavior just to get a reaction. That isnt nudism it is exhibitionism.Doing more harm than good. Can you fault this DoorDashperson for thinking that nudists are a bunch of pervs and thinking of us negatively since she was harmed because she didnt want to be forcibly exposed to a naked person.DoorDash driver penalized for refusing delivery to nudist customer who planned on exposing himself**By Andrew Court, April 23, 2024He wanted food in the nude.A female DoorDash driver claims she was penalized by the food delivery company for refusing to drop off an order to a male nudist.The woman, who posts under the username @acrispygal99, took to Reddit to rage over the incident, which she said occurred this past weekend.I got an offer to drive a little over 8 miles for $10.50, the driver explained, without disclosing her location. I normally wouldnt accept this offer but it was towards the end of my dash and it would bring me closer to home than I currently was so I decided to go for it.When I got to the restaurant, the food wasnt ready yet, so I took a seat and started scrolling through Twitter, she continued. I got a message from the customer saying, Just to let you know, I am a nudist and WILL be answering the door nude. I responded with, Okay, I will be canceling then and went out to my car to call support.The woman was left stunned, however, when an employee on the DoorDash support line purportedly told her that she would not be able to cancel the order without it affecting her completion rate.https://nypost.com/2024/04/23/lifestyle/doordash-driver-penalized-for-refusing-delivery-to-nudist-customer-who-planned-on-exposing-himself

I agree with the comments and sentiments here. But I will also play devils advocate - this is of course one side of the story only.

Did the customer actually state that and in the words the driver conveyed in Reddit? On most accounts the truth lays somewhere close but those who are enraged are prone to embellish.

So did he in fact 'ask' if this was okay; or was his intent that - sometimes words are poorly chosen but the senders intent was clearly different to how the message was received.

I say lets hear from the customer, I say if they are on here now's your chance to tell your side.

This post was edited

I heard everything I need to hear from the customer in his message to the delivery person. Cannot advocate for that kind of behavior but this is the world we live in now. I should get to do anything I want when I want without any care about the impact on anyone else.
I say lets hear from the customer, I say if they are on here now's your chance to tell your side.

This post was edited

I too, will play devils advocate, but first Ill offer the observation that this is a pretty sad commentary on life in the 21st century.

Nudity is nothing more than an unorthodox wardrobe choice. Why should anyone refuse to make a delivery to someone whose attire is deemed unsuitable? Of course this guy acted like a douchebag, so I can sympathize with the female Door Dasher. And I dont think it was appropriate that she was penalized. She didnt want to go into what she perceived as a threatening situation. That should have been respected.

This post was edited

Nudists should protect themselves as much as possible from Textiles and be extra super clothed when interacting with them. It's so not worth it to try to share your nudism with a textile to prove a point. Textiles will always win and the nudist will end up in legal or social trouble. The doordash delivery driver will indubitably file a lawsuit and win - proving that American society is hopelessly textile.

This post was edited

I am a nudist/naturist., have been for for a long time.

So far this week Ive opened the door for Mail, for Amazon deliveries, to two young men from the WWF asking for donations and to some kids selling candy to support their youth club football team.

Non of these people have seen my dick.

Do you know why?

Its because Im a nudist, not a fucking pervert.

There is no devils advocate here, there are just sad pricks getting a thrill.

This post was edited