- I agree. It's a different world from the one we grew up in. I'm wondering if we are in the same position that naturists were back in the...
- woodsman21 responded to a topic "Social structures and hierarchies at nudist resorts"
- AndyDi wrote: Our club is another sub-category; Co-Op Member owned, managed by a Board and a manager. We, as Co-Op member/owners supposedly have a...
- You're right, Rafael. But since the thread seemed to be about the word "textile" and its connotations, I thought it appropriate to...
- I don't consider "textile" as derogatory. It merely describes somebody who is not quite willing to step outside the culture of...
- AndyDi wrote: My cooking skills improved when I became a fireman. Besides all the obvious things you know firemen do, they also clean house,...
- woodsman21 responded to a topic "How this culture sexualizes little girls when they buy their first swimsuits"
- That's pretty scary. Those excuses/rationalizations seem pretty lame to me.
- itsbetterba2 wrote: I've had 3 hot tubs. You never wear anything in a hot tub. I had a 8 person and the only time anyone wore suits in it was...
- TroyNbr2 wrote; There is no federal prohibition to nudity. Most you'll get is a pearl-clutcher using some other reason to make a fuss... like...
- I'm in a quandary about this. On the one hand, I'd want to make sure that there was no excessive soap or detergent in the hot tub, to make...
- JessiyaBlue Im PRETTY sure that its illegal AND A FINABLE if not worse where I am to not have clothing on due to public indecency. First, you're...
Got a taste of nudism in the 1970's in Germany with FKK, but have been away from it, with very rare exceptions, since then. I'm happily married, but my wife isn't into the scene, so I'm going solo.( NOTE: If you want to friend me, it helps to be certified. But what's really important is that you have actually read my posts and indicate that in your request or via responding to that post on the forum itself. In other words, no spammers, no bots.)
John - 72
- 5' 8"
- Upstate New York
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Mostly retired
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People with liberal views and a love of music (especially singing and playin musical instruments). People who can orient me back to nudism (I've been away for a while) in the greater Sacramento area.
Camping, music, cooking ... especially if all three are combined!
Coen brothers movies. Also films like "Once" and "Juno" that play out in odd and quirky but totally reasonable ways.
Stuck in the sixties and seventies, mostly.
Outgrown the need for heroes. Now working on being one myself.