- Well, there are naked divers, naked surfers, and naked boardsailers. Whey not skydivers? I haven't heard of any naked hang glider pilots,...
- Welcome to the site, Peansandie! And thanks for the insight. It correlates with much of what I've seen. Women are more pressured to "look...
- I'd say that there is no sexual side to nudism, but there is a sexual side to nudity. And the trick is to separate them, and recognize them for...
- Pecansandie wrote: I love to cook in the nude. But I don't think I'd advise cooking anything greasy that splatters hot grease all over the...
- You cant be an exhibitionist and a nudist, those words mean two different things. I guess that would depend on your definition of "nudist."...
- randsnudist wrote: AANR doesn't have a single male discrimination policy - - and AANR is very very KID and Family friendly... you may wish to...
- FullSun wrote: Have you talked to TNS, The Naturist Society, its a non profit that has as part of it NEF, Naturist Education Foundation. It might be...
- woodsman21 responded to a topic "How do you enjoy outdoor nudism with close neighbors"
- You're fortunate. I, am, too, because I have no neighbors who can look into my back yard. Well, I think that one can if he stands on his porch,...
- I agree. While there have been politicians who use their familiarity to stay in positions much longer than they were entitled to, I've seen a lot...
- In Germany there is a strange phenomenon. The more nudity is in the media the less in every day life. Until the 90s most young girls and women and...
Got a taste of nudism in the 1970's in Germany with FKK, but have been away from it, with very rare exceptions, since then. I'm happily married, but my wife isn't into the scene, so I'm going solo.( NOTE: If you want to friend me, it helps to be certified. But what's really important is that you have actually read my posts and indicate that in your request or via responding to that post on the forum itself. In other words, no spammers, no bots.)
John - 72
- 5' 8"
- Upstate New York
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Mostly retired
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People with liberal views and a love of music (especially singing and playin musical instruments). People who can orient me back to nudism (I've been away for a while) in the greater Sacramento area.
Camping, music, cooking ... especially if all three are combined!
Coen brothers movies. Also films like "Once" and "Juno" that play out in odd and quirky but totally reasonable ways.
Stuck in the sixties and seventies, mostly.
Outgrown the need for heroes. Now working on being one myself.