- jehoram wrote: Now I've seen at least a dozen episodes of The Big Bang Theory where the couples were not only in bed together, but clearly...
- I wonder how the hooch tastes when the yeast is done with it. As a sometime brewer, I'm interested!
- woodsman21 responded to a topic "Sleeping nude or partial nude when it start getting cold -UK"
- Not in the UK, but. Nude all the time. I just throw another blanket or two on the bed when it gets cold. This thread reminds me now of the first...
- I've seen some canopies that have screen walls. They're quite large 10' x 10' (3 m x 3m) or 10' x 20' (3m x 6m). They're...
- I agree. It's just like glasses or a cane or a hearing aid ... something that makes your life easier, not something that you'd wear for fun.
- StevieLorna wrote: Woodsman I think porn may have a small part (paradoxically) in it, but I think it was more to do with the fashion of shrinking...
- I'm guessing it means "developed with obsolete coding" but I haven't visited the site so I don't know for sure. I will check it...
- "He must have fell off an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down."
- When I got started in nudism back in 1966 or so, nobody shaved. And among the people I associated with afterwards, nobody shaved. I didn't start...
- The rules say that the pictures submitted for certification can't be "Photoshopped" in any way, and I know that there is software...
Got a taste of nudism in the 1970's in Germany with FKK, but have been away from it, with very rare exceptions, since then. I'm happily married, but my wife isn't into the scene, so I'm going solo.( NOTE: If you want to friend me, it helps to be certified. But what's really important is that you have actually read my posts and indicate that in your request or via responding to that post on the forum itself. In other words, no spammers, no bots.)
John - 71
- 5' 8"
- Upstate New York
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Mostly retired
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People with liberal views and a love of music (especially singing and playin musical instruments). People who can orient me back to nudism (I've been away for a while) in the greater Sacramento area.
Camping, music, cooking ... especially if all three are combined!
Coen brothers movies. Also films like "Once" and "Juno" that play out in odd and quirky but totally reasonable ways.
Stuck in the sixties and seventies, mostly.
Outgrown the need for heroes. Now working on being one myself.