Photo exchange by email--Just the guys

Finally!

After all this time and after all my messages, I finally got an email from a member that did actually include photos. So happy and excited that I wrote back and sent photos back immediately. Anyone else want to keep the trend going?...

Pic swap!

I love swapping pics! if you're interested in exchanging pics with me, drop me a line and we'll get things started.

Hey guys

would like to share pics. So feel free to send pics to cocktom@live.de. Will respond as soon as possible. Naked hugs Tom

Sharing photos

I love photographing myself nude, and glad to share the results with anyone who likes to see. Love to trade with others who aren't shy to show themselves fully nude. Message me for email address.

Melbourne, Australia

HI Guys, also love sharing and swapping nude photos. I wonder if there are any other guys from Melbourne, Australia in the group as well. Hope to hear from any interested guys, Kevin.

Trade

Always willing to trade and can take pics on request as well! Drop me a line at nudeeer@gmail.com with your pics and what you'd like in return.

Pic Swap - Open to Everyone :)

Hi guys! Anyone open to swapping some pics with me? I have quite a few to share.. (Some I don't want to put up on here), but more than happy to email. If you want to swap some pics shoot me an email to b2mallow@hotmail.com and lets start the pic...

Latest Post
by  
HAPPY NEW (NUDE) YEAR 2016!

John

Latest Post
by  
please email me some pics

enrico1976@outlook.com

Latest Post
by  
swap nudepics

would love to swap naked pics via skype or yahoo messenger (see my id in profile)