Should I keep this group open?

I started this group with the hope that I would be able to chat with guys from all over and have a way to share photos by email (especially with the restrictions on some members as to the number of profile photos you are able to see based on membership).
Up to this point, I really have only heard from a couple of people in the group and exchanged photos with a couple of guys as well. I wonder is it working better for other members of the group? Any and all responses will help me with the decision.
In the meantime, I am still happy to chat and exchange photos with anyone from the group. brandonguy41 on yahoo and skype. Hope to to hear from you ALL soon.

This topic was edited
RE: Should I keep this group open?

Sorry have not contrbted, please keep the group open and I will send you some photos. Would love to swap and make some new naked friends as like being naked with other guys. Naturally yours Dave.

This post was edited

yes, not swapped any photos but have plenty I could email.

This post was edited

I have not swapped with anyone here either, but could if anyone wants to, just message me here and lets start!

This post was edited

Yes! Please. Not Many Males willing to share pictures with other Males. I can't see any problem with it.
John

This post was edited

Yes, I have used it also to swap

This post was edited

yes, not swapped any photos but have plenty I could email.please keep it open - and I'd gladly swap with guys on here punabehrs@yahoo.com

This post was edited

Yes! Please. Not Many Males willing to share pictures with other Males. I can't see any problem with it.JohnI'm willing to share! Love being nude for others and enjoy showing the places I have been.

This post was edited

Yes! Keep it Open.John

This post was edited