Married Nudists

How did you meet, who was the nudist!?

I've posted this thread on several of the sites I'm on. It's a fun way to get to know others a bit more. So ... how did you two meet and who was the nudist in the relationship? Did it take long to convince the reluctant partner to join...

Widowed

I am recently widowed my wife passed away July 26th .My question is am I still welcome in this group.basically I am now a dreaded single male but I still feel married.??????????????

Any Local in Alabama

Hi all. New to the site was wanting to see if there is any local people in the area.

Latest Post
by  
Winter Nude fun!

Any skiers or boarders in the group? Looking for couples to ski with this winter, who has season passes and where to? We have Snowbird, Alta and Vail Resorts if you ski in Utah or are planning a trip msg us. We do nude hot tubbing everyday after...

Michigan Nudists/Friends

We (Wayne and Julie) get a very few opportunities for outdoor/public nudism during the year. We have yet to visit a resort in the "off" season. Maybe we will take a weekend to Turtle Lake this Fall/Winter. I (Wayne) am nude at home more...

Upstate SC couple

Looking for other couples to hang out with. Weve been nudists at home for a while and went to our first resort a few weeks ago. Loved meeting and talking with others. Would love to meet someone close to us and do the same.

Latest Post
by  
Any nudist from Bakersfield, CA in this...

Hello. We are a 50 year old nudist couple looking for other nudist (couples or singles) to spend time socializing with. We are not swingers. We are looking for non sexual friendship only.

Latest Post
by  
Anyone from Berlin?

Hi all, greetings from Berlin! I'm a married nudist. Would be happy to know if someone in this group is from Berlin/Germany or traveling there.

Latest Post
by  
Nude week at Lake Powell!

Lake Powell Nude boating and camping trip 23-29July. Is anyone else planning to be at Lake Powell during that time?

Latest Post
by  
How to be a tied down nudist

I everybody, I am new and I really only created this account to ask somebody wise a question, and i figured married people would be the best people to ask. I want to know if you guys have any tips or comments on how to stay exclusive and only stay...