brisbane nudist group

Nudies that like massage

Just wondering if there are any people that enjoy giving a massage. I wouldn't mind finding somebody to give me a back massage maybe once a month. I have tried a few massage swap sites but they can be expensive with very little activity. Maybe...

info please

so just new around here please tell me whats good about this site over fb besides the so called ablity to post nudes

Latest Post
by  
new to this site

I all. hopefully will have met some of you before. have been active on fb for some time now and just wanna give other places ago

Latest Post
by  
Nude at home

Would anyone like to get naked somewhere tommorow?

Latest Post
by  
Life Drawing

Hello there, I'm an artist and I'm looking for people that might enjoy posing nude for me, while I sketch. There are a few life drawing groups in Brisbane, which are great, but I'm interested drawing in a slightly more casual setting,...

COFFEE IN THE RAW

Is there any of you guys who like drinking coffee in the nude? sitting outside in all your naked glory sipping on your daily cup of mocha or latte...Any one interested in having a regular naked catchup in the suburbs of Brisbane...naked bonding over...

Got Nothing On in March?

There's a group of guys hangingout at the Mancave in Gaythorne on March4th, other guys who don't normally go regularly to the mancave are welcome to come on over{72 taylors rd Gaythorne} starts 6:30pm,byo drinks....

Latest Post
by  
Brisbane Trip

Hi all. Im travelling upto Brisbane for a weekend on the 24th-26th Feb. Just wondering if anyone (m/f) whats to hang out on Saturday night or possible Sunday. Im a 26yo English nudist from Sydney Thanks Paul

Latest Post
by  
FEBRUARY NUDE PARTY

The weather is just right for a nude party happening on FEBRUARY 4th, the theme is naked, so look forward to baring it all with you guys, being naked is mandantry..whether you're hairy or smooth, thin or cuddly...

I have another group

' Recently I formed another group for nudists called" STARK NAKED GUYS OF BRISBANE" on this website, If you are interested in joining it you will be very welcome ..hope to see you there;;...urbannude

Latest Post
by