brisbane nudist group

Can anyone recommend a good, nudist friendly...

Title says it all really. I am on the lookout for a nudist friendly masseuse in Brisbane either with a studio or doing home visits. Especially keen to hear from people that can vouch for someone. Not looking for a seedy rub and tug kind, I am well...

Latest Post
by  
in Brisbane from 13/11 to 20/11

Anyone aware of any party or other event going on around Brisbane during above period of time. I'm keen to come along and meet new people and enjoy a good time nude. Please let me know it. Pls message me directly.

Calling all first timers

First timers in Brisbane - never been to Tyagarah NSW? Once COVID 19 border restrictions are out of the way, or at least relaxed, would love to do a nudie run with up to six other people to Tyagarah in NSW, who have never been before. Would like to...

Catch up Australia Day weekend

I have the Australia day Monday off and would like to catch up with some locals. I was thinking of a trip to a resort or Bribie or even visit anyone that can host. Shoot me a message and let's arrange something.

Latest Post
by  
North Lakes

I'm moving out, nearly empty and wouldn't mind some nude company before noon. Send me a message if you are free. Today, Sunday 29th December

Mens only nude night

Hosting a mens only nude hang out night saturday 18th may. Inbox me for details

Balkaz retreat visit

Depending on the weather, I am planning on going to Balkaz Fri 28th June or Mon 1st of July. It would be great to finally meet up with some people from TN so if you would like to come along, send me a message. Cheers

Nude catch up on Friday

Hi All, just wondering if anyone is interested in going for a skinny dip down at Kedron Brook on Friday 22nd March around 10:30am. I know a quiet little spot near Stafford we can hang for a couple of hours, I'm hoping to have a few drinks & meet...

Couples or ladies in Wynnum Manly area who...

Looking to socialize with bayside cpls or ladies. I am new to this and looking for guidence

Latest Post
by