- I've encountered both names on my little world, although they are both not that fashionable right now. You had me looking up Fiona, which turns...
- I imagine it's just the excitement of seeing 'the forbidden '. Even if you don't mind the odd random sighting, your encounteree does...
- "Hi, I'm George from Greece." For those of us with no connection to Greece, one of our first thoughts are the wonderful beaches. But...
- Was she only joking when she mentioned the possibility of an all-over tan? Sounds like a word in jest that backfired from her perspective!
- Spring here. Blossom on the fruit trees is largely gone but the leaves are still on their way. I'm largely relying on fences rather than foliage,...
- "I loved seeing my wife naked on a nude beach. she has big tits and got a lot of attention. I liked when she was chatting with men with much...
- Jetski, if you get to the pictures in time, you're in for a treat.
- So nice and both tangentially relevant to the undressing discussion.
- Well selected, as always. I'm not sure if my favourite detail is the subtle shaded breast or the pressure applied by the right thumb... At least...
Married, non participating spouse, conservative kids! :-/
Here mainly for learning and sharing experiences, not gathering socially, although happy to chat in person during casual encounters, should we ever happen to meet. :-)
Friend requests are likely to be because I enjoy your comments and wish to follow them. It's probably also why I'm perusing your bio. :-)
Primarily experiencing nudism through local CO beach, and home & garden as circumstances allow (see above). Even in the garden, shorts or swimsuit may be as far as I may go following some tree removal on the property boundaries and family being at home (and the neighbour's new camera security :-( ). Swimsuits do push the boundaries somewhat at textile beaches to the limits of my wife's acceptance, whereas anything short of a deserted beach will keep her in a moderately brief bikini or one piece.
Steve - 52
- 6' 0"
- Melbourne - eastern suburbs
- Income Level
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Largely stuck in the '80s, with a bias towards Aussie acts.