- Interesting angle. Could even have a striped flag displaying a range of skin tones...
- Perhaps shirtless is less common due to sun exposure concerns. Local OHS laws would likely rule it out for any commercial activities, leaving such...
- I'd likely never make it in, but if so, I'd be trying to achieve that fine line of bad but not too bad. Silk. More likely I'd be finding...
- Okay, I'm not certain I'm any more likely to photograph a nude bloke in a nearby apartment than a nude woman. The curiosity level may be...
- If I'm nude and need the time, I'll likely have my phone handy. Main reason being if I'm watching how much sun I'm subjecting my skin...
- The idea is interesting but I've never tried. I'd want to pluck rather than shave to avoid any stubble, but haven't thought it worthwhile...
- I'm reminded of the games that have been organised at various CO beaches in the past. Less Olympic and more Community Picnic in style. Never got...
Married, non participating spouse, conservative kids! :-/
Here mainly for learning and sharing experiences, not gathering socially, although happy to chat in person during casual encounters, should we ever happen to meet. :-)
Friend requests are likely to be because I enjoy your comments and wish to follow them. It's probably also why I'm perusing your bio. :-)
Primarily experiencing nudism through local CO beach, and home & garden as circumstances allow (see above). Even in the garden, shorts or swimsuit may be as far as I may go following some tree removal on the property boundaries and family being at home (and the neighbour's new camera security :-( ). Swimsuits do push the boundaries somewhat at textile beaches to the limits of my wife's acceptance, whereas anything short of a deserted beach will keep her in a moderately brief bikini or one piece.
Steve - 53
- 6' 0"
- Melbourne - eastern suburbs
- Income Level
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Largely stuck in the '80s, with a bias towards Aussie acts.