Paint , sketch or sculpt me nude

Nude Model: Muscular & Well Endowed in Denver

Available for Nude photo or video shoots or art drawing posing/classes in the Front Range of Colorado. Have experience in all areas including posing nude for art drawing groups in poses lasting intervals of 20, 5 and 2 minutes.

Latest Post
by  
In Central Va

Any projects needing male muse let me know

Latest Post
by  
looking for nude male model in NYC

love to sketcvh you those are short poses 5- 10 minutes looking for guys in NYC willing to pose

Latest Post
by  
Available

Hi, I am an experienced model and love to pose ... Due to the covid pandemic things have been slow, but I have gad my booster vaccin and ready to model again for interested artists. Cheers, Kees

Latest PostSure
by Kees65 
First time guy wanting to model naked

Hey guys I'm Phil would love to be a fully naked model for pics sketches sculpture couples woman will not charge wanna put my muscles to some use lol message me xx

Latest Post
by  
Newbie nude model

Hi! I'd really like to become a nude model! I've already had a couple of virtual drawing sessions, and I really enjoyed them. I'm available for in person sessions as well, provide it's close from where i live. If you have some...

Latest Post
by  
Posing

Back when I was young and had a flay belly, I posed for a professional photographer for a local magazine. And again for an amateur photographer friend. I had a blast.

Central south coast UK

Hi, thanks for the add. I'm in between Southampton and Portsmouth in the UK and would love to be a model for either drawing, sculpting or painting. Would need to be in the UK and ideally down in the south. I'm able to travel, but not...

Anyone in LA?

I've recently relocated back to LA and I'm hoping to find laid back, normal people to sketch. I am trying to pick the hobby back up, so seeing if there is anyone local that wants to relax, pose and be sketched.

Interested in nude modelling

I'm a long time nudist comfortable being nude among the clothed. I am located in the East Bay Area of San Francisco. Thanks