Paint , sketch or sculpt me nude

Male model

Happy to pose naked. I enjoy outdoor and studio shoots, naturist and BDSM. Plenty of experience and good references. Check my profile for a few examples. Based north of London. Own transport.

Latest Post
by  
Male Life Model - Scotland / North Yorks

I have posed nude for a couple of artists in the past and would like to do so again. I am 5'10, slim, 42 Chest, 34 Waist, well educated/ spoken and very easy to chat to and get on with. Happy to pose for anyone in the Glasgow and surrounding...

Latest Post
by  
Indianapolis IN

I'm willing to do nude modeling in the Indianapolis IN area for anyone

Latest Post
by  
Perth Western Australia

Hi all, I'm willing to do nude modelling in the Perth Metro area for anyone who wishes to do so

For the artist

Leave a comment here if your interested in modeling aspect and would like to model for the artist to ; sculpt , paint , sketch you etc

Male model

I'm 57 year old male looking to pose for artists in Glasgow UK area will cover also art classes looking for a model

Latest Post
by  
Glasgow / Scotland Male Life Model

I have posed nude for a couple of artists in the past and would like to do so again. I am 5'10, slim, well educated/ spoken and very easy to chat to and get on with. Happy to pose for anyone in the Glasgow and surrounding area - I would also be...

Latest Post
by  
LA and SF May 25-31

Looking for guys willing to pose for me to do some sketches nude preferably. Also I cant host so would need to come to you thanks for considering

Latest Post
by  
looking for nude male model in NYC

love to sketcvh you those are short poses 5- 10 minutes looking for guys in NYC willing to pose

Midlands/North West U.K. - Available

Hi all, Im a 38 year old guy looking to offer myself as a life model to local artists or groups. Pop me a message to discuss further. L