- Wow! That sounds like so much fun. I would do it in a heartbeat, although I doubt they would want some old fart to model
- A while BC (Before Covid) I went up to Playalinda and got there before sunrise. Something about the natural beauty of a sunrise, or sunset for that...
- I don't think anyone falls totally into any one category I would mostly fall into the pragmatic category, but there is a little bit of all of...
- Luv2bnudeFLjoined a group
- Pragmatic Nudists
There are types of nudists. Some are earthchild/hippie nudists, some are Hedonistic. This group is for pragmatic nudists, who engage simply because...
- I would love for someone to give me a dare. I've got a naked dare for you Doug, doing an ATM withdraw I was dared to do that once. After I did it...
- Luv2bnudeFLjoined a group
- Nudist bucket lists
I want like minded people to come together for outdoor activities and events. Have you wanted to go on a nude hike? Camp? Or a nude cruise? Chances...
- Love working out nude, and am very fortunate to have a place nearby that I can do it.
- Definitely prefer smooth. On New Years Day 2019 I received a full body shave by 3 women on live webcam as a result of a lost bet. Part of the...
- Living 40 minutes from Haulover and 90 minutes from Blind Creek Beach I have met several TN members there. The only drawback is sometimes people from...
- You can not pull the boat up to the beach but boaters often anchor just outside the marker buoys. Sometimes they will paddle in with an inflatable...
I love being nude as much as possible. Nude beaches, Haulover in Miami and Blind Creek in Port St Lucie are my favorites. I do make an occasional day trip to Playalinda. Also go to Southwick Beach / Lakeview Management Area on Lake Ontario and Six Mile Creek in Ithaca, NY on my annual CNY - WNY summer trip.
Huge fan of the World Naked Bike Ride. I participated in the ones in New Orleans, Montreal, and Philadelphia summer '19. Plan on doing at least 3-4 next year. Of course I could not do any of them in 2020 due to the Covid. Right now a friend or 3 and I will be taking a road trip for the ride in NOLA and we have vowed to be nude all the way including gas stops. Montreal is in my plans, I hope it ia warmer than the one in '19. Other ones I am looking into are St. Louis, Columbus, OH, Philly again and maybe Boston. There are a few others but some of them do not announce the date until a few days before the rides and that makes the logistics just about impossible. If any one here has participated in any of these rides, send me a message. Would love more info
I do FREE nude handyman work for women and M_F couples in the South Florida area, or any area I am visiting. Get those little home projects around the house done and have a nude man to play with at the same time. Send me a message through here for more details or if you have any questions. I am very good at it and it is free of charge, and free of clothes. Touching and picture or video taken are not only allowed but encouraged
I will no longer approve friend requests from blank, anonymous or private profiles without prior contact. I may eventually lock some or my pics and videos for friends only
Mark - 63
- 5' 9"
- Fort Lauderdale
- Some College
- Income Level
- Ask me
- Work too much
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Singles or couples that enjoy social nudity and participants or spectators at the World Naked Bike Rides. Women or couples that would like to have a nude man do some of those little projects around the house
Fitness- preferably nude, beaches-preferably nude- handyman work- preferably nude. Notice a trend here? Also enjoy football, auto racing and have become addicted to the World Naked Bike Ride, and plan on doing several of them a year until I get too old to do them. Being photographed nude by thousands of people is great incentive to stay in shape
Not much of a movie goer, but like dramas and comedies, and of course anything with explosions and car chases.
Mostly classic rock, although can listen to pretty much anything depending on my mood
Our military and first responders that protect us, and of course all the health care workers on the front line of this Coronavirus crisis