My dad and me bonding

My father is not a nudist, but he has no problem being naked at home. Since I was little I was like that, then I had a time when I was more shy, but after a few years I was not ashamed to be naked in front of him either. Now, every time I visit him...

Cabin and nature

I purchased a cabin in a remote area about two years ago and since then, my son Nick and I have been going up there every few weeks to spending time hiking, paddling, camping and a lot of it has been done free of clothing. It has become a really...

My dad and me

Me and my dad are full time nudists. We have explored different levels of nudism together. I still can't believe it's my dad with whom I'm having this bond. We teach other a lot of things. He's my inspiration and I'm his proud...

Latest Post
by  
Sharing Memories and Gratitude for our Dads

I just thought that itd be nice to have a thread to share memories and gratitude for the men that made us and made us what we are. My own dad has always been an inspiration to me. He was funny but wise and always kind and non-judgemental. A deeply...

telegram group

want to join an open mind group t3l3gram about bonding f4ther and son? dm me!

Latest Post
by  
instagram

I have instagram now if you want me to follow you you can give me your user or message me and I'll give you mine :)

Latest Post
by  
skype group update

since there were too many bots or people who don't interact now you can't join the skype group by link, but you can ask me in messagges and add me and I'll add you.

Latest Postdblev954
by dblev954 
Photo

My dad has raised me nudists and he has took few pics of me as kids been naked and loved him for that to keep the memories on . Saddly lost most of them in the war and I got 2 happy to talk with raised or raising nudists