We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Hey guys, I have a telegram group about nudism family, bondind dad-sons... If you want, chat me in private!
Nearly 50 members have joined. Respond if you're on Telegram and would like to join.
Hey dads-Ive set up a telegram group so that we can chat and engage. Ive seen a few posts of interest so I went ahead and created it. Message me if youre interested in joining.
After 2 years if full custody, we are now dealing with shared custody.... has anyone else gone through this? Any best practices... best way to handle this?
Now that skype is going away, what other app are you using to staying in touch outside TN?
Any guys keen to set up a teleguard group? Send me your ID
I was naked with my father from my teens to his death . It was a very deep love. Feel free to message me.
Thank gents! Appreciate all those who have come to check out the Father and Son Bonding offshoot, Naked Dads at Telegram. To join or view, use this link: https://t.me/+SuHjUnDwdTgzNThh
hi all is there a new group? where and how do I join? for just naturism/nudism and hopefully for certified people not to jerk off.
Happy day especially to all certified dads on this site hope you have a great weakend



