Bathtub fun

So, just to let you know that my dad and I didn't have the best relationship growing up because he was in and out of prison. I do remember distinctly a moment where he was home and needed to take a bath. I was already ready for bed and my...

Latest PostThats so hot
by Dxh0637 
Father Son Backpacking Trips

Growing up, I never did see my father penis, except one time when we use the bathroom together I remember how large his dick looked and that one day I would have one similar. It was right at my eye level, so I was quite young. Now that I have a son...

Father son bonding

Always wish I had a nudist bond with my dad. Grew up in a very conservative household and was always told to cover up even as a kid. I wish I had grown up in a nudist lifestyle . I want to have kids someday and teach them how to be comfortable in...

new skype group...

https://join.skype.com/dRgE9brIrnQV New skype group you can join in the link or give me your username and I'll add you

Latest Post.
by 0ndstdd 
My dad was honest and straightforward

I had 3 brothers and no sisters so this made openness easier for us, so my dad had no barriers about nudity around us. We typically all took showers at the same time and discussed any questions we had about our penises just as easily as if we were...

Dad/Son Pool Time

I have twin five year old boys who are learning to swim. Typically they wear a floating vest which requires them to wear a swimsuit so theres no chaffing or pinching. Theyve gotten to the point of not needing the floating vest now and the other day...

Latest PostGreat to hear.
by skolboi99 
skype group?

Any one into a Father Son skype group?

Latest PostGreat idea
by DudeNude039 
Sydney Australia looking

Hi all. Im looking for genuine dad son contacts in Sydney, Australia. Would love contact if thats you, or am introduction. Looking for me and a friend.

Latest Post
by  
Single nudist guy in Spain

Please feel free to contact me. Take a look at my profile. Nudist friends wanted please.

Latest Post
by  
Seeing father

My dad had super lowhangers and a huge uncut cock. As a kid I was fascinated by his long foreskiin overhang. I thought when I got older Id grow one. Sorry that didnt work. Forever after love the look of uncut.