SU

Discussion

Father / son naked bond

Posted May 31, 2026

Replies21
SU
surreal2Original Poster
May 31, 2026

I was naked with my father from my teens to his death . It was a very deep love.
Feel free to message me.

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • BO
    Jun 3, 2026

    I was naked with my Dad too. And it was a deep Love with no limits.

    ReactReply
  • HO
    HomeNudeGA
    Jun 27, 2026
    Even for a shorter period than you both wanted, I'm happy for you two for sharing such deep love only a father and a son can develop. [quote]I was naked with my father from my teens to his death . It was a very deep love. Feel free to message me.[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudist_uy6417
    Jun 28, 2026

    I am a 3rd gen nudist Canadian dad 67. I grew up in a nudist home back int he 60s and 70s with not only my father but with is younger brother and my grandparents. All were east European nudists who had emigrated to Canada along with some of their nudist family friends so I had no other choice but to be raised in the lifestyle and learn to be a nudist man among men.

    ReactReply
  • HO
    HomeNudeGA
    Jun 28, 2026
    I'm glad your grandparents passed the tradition through generations. I hear East European families are more open attitude toward family nudism. Multi-generational nudist families must be so loving. [quote]I am a 3rd gen nudist Canadian dad 67. I grew up in a nudist home back int he 60s and 70s with not only my father but with is younger brother and my grandparents. All were east European nudists who had emigrated to Canada along with some of their nudist family friends so I had no other choice but to be raised in the lifestyle and learn to be a nudist man among men.[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • XA
    Jul 3, 2026

    Same! My dad and I learned everything together.

    ReactReply
  • XA
    Jul 3, 2026

    I am passing down our tradition of male bonding as well. I think it would have been amazing to have generations before me to have experiences with and talk about it to. It definitely would have been less lonely growing up feeling like a freak. :(

    ReactReply
  • WI
    WI_Nude_Chef
    Jul 18, 2026

    I use session since its easier to log into 05a835154134ebb91b9f3877e6d4c5bf0dc401b162823dd48b79e626da8171ed0e

    ReactReply
  • XA
    Jul 25, 2026

    That's really cool you're going to continue what you and your dad started with your own sons. I was a swimmer too and my dad was at every meet and we would shower together too! I really hope my dad is around someday when I have my own son hopefully. It really was a great way to grow up.

    ReactReply
  • WI
    Jul 25, 2026

    I often see dads and sons naked together at the Korean spa when I go there. It always seems so natural and normal because it is part of the Asian culture. One dad told me that he grew up that way, as do almost all Korean guys. Then, I was talking to a Russian guy in his 20s, and he told me the same thing. He was at the spa with his brothers and his cousin. Both the Korean dad and the Russian man told me that it's cultural and expected.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    malebonding
    Jul 25, 2026
    [quote]I often see dads and sons naked together at the Korean spa when I go there. It always seems so natural and normal because it is part of the Asian culture. One dad told me that he grew up that way, as do almost all Korean guys. Then, I was talking to a Russian guy in his 20s, and he told me the same thing. He was at the spa with his brothers and his cousin. Both the Korean dad and the Russian man told me that it's cultural and expected.[/quote] I totally agree. I have seen a couple father and sons at the Korean Spa. The best was a dad that looked to be American (or Eastern European) in his mid 20s or so with his son that looked to be around 6-8. Very natural and they both seemed very comfortable. Also have seen some groups of guys that looked to be in late teens or early 20s that seemed very comfortable. Possibly part of a sports team or something.
    ReactReply
  • RO
    Jul 26, 2026

    So glad you are passing it forward now too, r u a Dad yet yourself or just around young boys?

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Jul 26, 2026

    K-spas r so great and popping up more and more in so many places throughout the USA and beyond bringing back the normal times of all naked YMCA swimmings and locker rooms with open showering and nude same sex saunas and hot tubs etc., many of us r too young to have experienced the nude same sex YMCA and other experiences of the USA back in the day and are so happy to have something like that back again with Kspas, and yes Ive seen Dads washing their young sons in the mandatory nude open showers of Kspas and it is truly beautiful to see such open natural nude male father son bonding experiences with so many other males of all ages around too ya know.

    ReactReply
  • BE
    Jul 26, 2026

    Agreed!
    That openess in the K-Spas is so wonderful to see. And getting to chat with dads who are there with their sons is a delight.
    I got to experience the YMCA in the 1990s when I was young. While the common areas and pool were co-ed, the lockerroom, showers, and Sauna were still openly and freely nude. Such a formative experience for me at that age.

    ReactReply
  • CU
    CutisMea
    Aug 9, 2026

    Seemingly unlike most here my father (abusive, drunk, narcissist...) used nudist as punishment.
    Breaking the generational damage is a long road but trying my best to pass down to my kids a more positive reinforcement.

    ReactReply
  • BO
    Aug 12, 2026
    [quote]Seemingly unlike most here my father (abusive, drunk, narcissist...) used nudist as punishment. Breaking the generational damage is a long road but trying my best to pass down to my kids a more positive reinforcement.[/quote] If he used nudism as punishment, maybe he was looking for a physical close relationship to you, but he never had the courage to ask you. I had the the luck, that my Dad ask me. He taught me all what is needful to have a very close relationship between Dad and son. I'd missed nothing content in the lessons.
    ReactReply
  • RO
    Sep 1, 2026

    It is so wonderful now that you and so many other guys here can now pay that formative experience forward so to speak by going to K-Spas and other places were you can now give other young boys those formative experiences that can occur when they can see you as adults nude too now when they are very young boys now too ya know. It must feel great to be able to do and provide for them formative experiences now too right.

    ReactReply
  • RO
    Sep 1, 2026
    [quote]Agreed! That openess in the K-Spas is so wonderful to see. And getting to chat with dads who are there with their sons is a delight. I got to experience the YMCA in the 1990s when I was young. While the common areas and pool were co-ed, the lockerroom, showers, and Sauna were still openly and freely nude. Such a formative experience for me at that age.[/quote] is so wonderful now that you and so many other guys here can now pay that formative experience forward so to speak by going to K-Spas and other places were you can now give other young boys those formative experiences that can occur when they can see you as adults nude too now when they are very young boys now too ya know. It must feel great to be able to do and provide for them formative experiences now too right.
    ReactReply
  • RO
    Sep 1, 2026

    It is so wonderful now that you and so many other guys here can now pay that formative experience forward so to speak by going to K-Spas and other places were you can now give other young boys those formative experiences that can occur when they can see you as adults nude too now when they are very young boys now too ya know. It must feel great to be able to do and provide for them formative experiences now too right.

    ReactReply
  • KE
    Kees65
    Sep 1, 2026

    I took (and still take now they are adults) my sons to the sauna (which is mandatory nude in our country) since their early teens... good way of father-son bonding

    ReactReply
  • BE
    Sep 2, 2026
    [quote]It is so wonderful now that you and so many other guys here can now pay that formative experience forward so to speak by going to K-Spas and other places were you can now give other young boys those formative experiences that can occur when they can see you as adults nude too now when they are very young boys now too ya know. It must feel great to be able to do and provide for them formative experiences now too right.[/quote] Agreed, Robbie. It is a great experience to share across generations.
    ReactReply
  • DA
    Sep 2, 2026

    Sounds like a lovely time. I didnt have the joy with my dad, but learned nudism at my best friends house from start teen. His parents kind of adopted me in their lifestyle. Later I had nice years with my ex and her 2. Was great to do again but now as the adult.

    ReactReply