Naturist in Bangalore and Karnataka

Anyone visiting Goa during Oct/Nov?

Anyone visiting Goa during Oct/Nov? I am planning a trip during these months.. let me know if anyone is planning/like to join?

Latest Post
by  
Naturism workshop and meet at Goa near Baga...

Dear friends, We are a group of Naturists ('Au Naturel') planning a Naturism workshop and meet at Goa near Baga. The event is open to all but a skype interview to know each other is necessary prior to confirming your entry. This event is an...

whats app group

I am part of whats app group for indian nudists ping me on 9821596236 so that I can add u in group

Latest Post
by  
Body Massage in Bangalore

Hi Guys, Is there any Naked body massage parlor in Bangalore ?

Latest Post
by  
Some Indian Resources

DNA India 2006https://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-indians-warm-up-to-the-undress-code-1067787 An article on Naturism in India in Outlookhttps://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/the-colour-of-nude/279929 TOI...

Latest Post
by  
Virtual meetup

Hi folks,There are so many folks from Bangalore but I guess there was never a meetup. Can we atleast have a virtual meetup? Say everybody log into TN chatroom at around a fixed date and time, say 10 AM on Sat. That way we'll atleast get to know...

Latest Post
by  
meet up for nude trek

hi guys.. planing for a meet up on oct 2nd... v ll go for a nude trek near one of the hills in kolar. morng v ll leav nd com bak by evng... pls confirm whoevr is rdy... if many ppla don agree tot hs plan... v cn meet up at my frnd's plac for...

Latest Post
by  
Bangalore Nude Meet - July 2015

All the fellow members who are from Bangalore or visiting Bangalore this weekend (4th n 5th July) be in touch with me, we are arranging a Nude meet at my place (Koramangala area). Share ur availability or drop ur whatsup/contact no for further...

Anyone in bangalore for nude walk or trek....

hello guys, Am adithya and stay in hennur(near hebbal) My area is called bileshivale and its a completely jungle type of area am looking for people who like to do nude walks and treks so that we can do the stuff in my area..... eagerly waiting for...