Elegant Nudist Ladies

What outfit is at the same time most elegant...

Say you are my companion in a place like Cap d'Agde, where anything goes and you take me out for a walk and then for a private party to which we have been invited. You want me to attract all attention and receive lots of compliments. You are...

Bianca's antics 3 - Is Nudism a Religion?

I forgot that I had promised three parts to my topic about Bianca Censori's (almost) nude antics. Of course, Bianca and Kanye were a pretext; if you haven't noticed it, I used them as a prop to present my system of thinking in terms of...

The Lies We Tell Ourselves

I have always wanted to believe that I can separate the value of nudity from the sexuality of TN, but how do you really know? Well, I am about to find out. I have prostate cancer and one of the treatments is 18 months of androgen deprivation therapy...

My magic powers

I think my (main) magic power is to make ladies tell me all about their sex lives. Really. That's probably because I am a good and curious listener and I like to ask follow-up questions. I usually also reveal something intimate about myself but...

Hyperactive mods

Not sure it is still worth posting pics, the mods are paying 24/7 attention to our group so even the most legit pics are deleted within an hour or so. Not that it takes much time to upload and capture a couple of pics, but it doesn't look like a...

Shopping in the nude

I don't shop in the nude. I don't, it's my general rule. But I suspect that you are more interested in exceptions than in general rules. So here they are. But first, as an introduction, I remember that there was a TV show (Dutch I think)...

Sex on the beach

In a previous ENL group, long deleted by mods, I had two topics about sex in public. Well, more exactly almost sex in public. The first one was about being heard. I am/was very multi and vocal. I am now more able to control my cries but at the...

When guys find us irresistible - Part 3

We continue the poll about the situations when, naked, women attract guys' eyes like a magnet. We know there are some, maybe not the same for everyone. Sometimes we become transparent, notably when we lay face down on a towel. Yet some other...

Bianca's bottomless antics - Part 2

Ok, so now the second part of my story. My own experience with being bottomless in public. I think being bottomless is more provocative than being naked. Sexier too. Well, more exhibitionist. And I'm not an exhibitionist, I don't want to...

When guys find us irresistible - Part 2

So let's continue the poll about the situations when, naked, we attract guys' eyes like a magnet. We know there are some, maybe not the same for everyone. Sometimes we become transparent, notably when we lay face down on a towel. Yet some...