Elegant Nudist Ladies

Bianca's antics 4 - Is nudism Messianic?

So in the previous post I made the (much contested) argument that nudism has become, for some nudists, a religion. That everything which ends in ism is (becoming) a religion, defined by Harari as a set of beliefs in some principles and values which...

Middle-aged men and young women

50 is the new 40 and most men in their mid-50s are affected (afflicted?) by the famous mid-life crisis. The understanding that youth is behind and nothing good ahead, all those young, fresh, crisp chicks to whom you no longer have access? Rings some...

new pictures

Greetings, dear comrades! Behold, I have unveiled unto our esteemed assembly four captivating snapshots, each a testament to fleeting moments frozen in time. Let us embark upon a journey of observation, pondering the endurance of these visual...

What outfit is at the same time most elegant...

Say you are my companion in a place like Cap d'Agde, where anything goes and you take me out for a walk and then for a private party to which we have been invited. You want me to attract all attention and receive lots of compliments. You are...

Bianca's antics 3 - Is Nudism a Religion?

I forgot that I had promised three parts to my topic about Bianca Censori's (almost) nude antics. Of course, Bianca and Kanye were a pretext; if you haven't noticed it, I used them as a prop to present my system of thinking in terms of...

The Lies We Tell Ourselves

I have always wanted to believe that I can separate the value of nudity from the sexuality of TN, but how do you really know? Well, I am about to find out. I have prostate cancer and one of the treatments is 18 months of androgen deprivation therapy...

My magic powers

I think my (main) magic power is to make ladies tell me all about their sex lives. Really. That's probably because I am a good and curious listener and I like to ask follow-up questions. I usually also reveal something intimate about myself but...

Hyperactive mods

Not sure it is still worth posting pics, the mods are paying 24/7 attention to our group so even the most legit pics are deleted within an hour or so. Not that it takes much time to upload and capture a couple of pics, but it doesn't look like a...

Shopping in the nude

I don't shop in the nude. I don't, it's my general rule. But I suspect that you are more interested in exceptions than in general rules. So here they are. But first, as an introduction, I remember that there was a TV show (Dutch I think)...

Sex on the beach

In a previous ENL group, long deleted by mods, I had two topics about sex in public. Well, more exactly almost sex in public. The first one was about being heard. I am/was very multi and vocal. I am now more able to control my cries but at the...