Elegant Nudist Ladies

How much of an exhibitionist are you?

Humans are the only animals in the world who conceive in privacy. In other words, they hide to, you know, have sex. This may conceivably have had some evolutionary advantages. During the sexual promiscuity phase of our evolution, the males of our...

News from Flora

Visiting after some time, I've found a few private messages so I thought I'd better answer here. First, I don't have the email I gave to some of you any longer. It was a very old email (Hotmail) created at a time where you could still be...

World Naked Bike Ride

Hi, I thinking of cycling nude in Amsterdam on 13 July. Hub comes too. Any interest?

One thing I might try...

... Just to see whether the mods are obsessed with this group, it's something personal or they act like this everywhere, would be to have Jeanne posting some of my pics in one of the numerous groups she is subscribed to. Or the few she...

Upcoming shoots

The week of 8 July I am shooting in Amsterdam. I have a couple of bookings already, and hope to get more. I would appreciate suggestions on themes for the shoots. Art nude photographers appreciate the model having ideas. If any of you would like to...

Moderation

My friends, I am not very loquacious, except on the subject of having my photos deleted. I have modeled for 20 years or more and I have a lot of photos. I want to share them with you. But they are constantly deleted. I tried TS, but we are not...

A present for hubby

It will be D's birthday soon and I am considering offering him a special present but I don't know what. He hates receiving objects so a tie is out of the question. I was thinking of offering him a driving stage in a F1 (oh well, or whatever...

The Lies We Tell Ourselves

I have always wanted to believe that I can separate the value of nudity from the sexuality of TN, but how do you really know? Well, I am about to find out. I have prostate cancer and one of the treatments is 18 months of androgen deprivation therapy...

Oh I do miss everyone

Seems funny not to see what the new subject is for today.. guess I was spoiled !

adieu

I may be calling time on TN and TS. The sites have lost a great deal of appeal over the last few months, with a seemingly impossible route to post nude photos to a nudist site, the effort vs reward is no longer worth it. I'll no longer attempt...