Melbourne Nudist Massage

Melbourne Massage

Completed my VI massage course about six months ago I am now qualified and am busy working privately as a part time masseur. I am very busy so must be doing something right lol. Thanks for all who allowed me to practice on you. I am most grateful....

Latest Post
by  
Free Relaxing Massage

I have just completed an introductory massage course and am beginning a VI certificate. Part of my assessment In massaging to develop my skills is more practical hands on experience. So if you want a free relaxing massage get in touch. Happy with...

Who likes nude massage in Melbourne?

Welcome fellow Melbourne nudies, does anybody else love the freedom and relaxation of a nude massage? The intimate situation of two people being nude together, both exposed and open to each other, one using their hands and body to change and smooth...

Nude massage - learn techniques and get tips

So I am really interested in having some nude mates who want to do nude massage swaps. I understand that not everyone on here does massage for a living and may not have any formal training but as a trained and qualified massage therapist myself I do...

Latest Post
by  
Purpose of this group why?

No one even respondsfrom thisgroup. People view only. So what is its purpose?