Paradise Valley Resort

The Valley is still here...

Going to be a long hot 4th of July event here in the community. Best to go to the bland webpage and join the newsletter. https://gem.godaddy.com/p/1181a61?pact=268578-174241322-8631842306-a1c860a57898777f2308a70efd446bf9125f369b# Here is info about...

No updates for a while

I visited PVR for the Fig Leaf 5k several years and have not seen the event for a couple years. The latest post on their website or on here appears to be from a couple years ago. I'm hoping the resort is still open and just had to shut down the...

Great facility and people!

I visited PVR this past Friday night and thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone. They were all friendly inviting and welcoming. Can't wait to go back!

Latest Post
by  
Red Solo Cup Street Party This Saturday the...

Its back on the calendar this year after an awful 2020. Best street party with the best people at the best clothing optional community. Come out and say hi to Dolores and I

Latest Post
by  
2021 Fig leaf 5k

Anyone planning to attend this race this year? I plan on being there.

Special Rate This Saturday...Good...

PVR holding $29 rate this Saturday for single men, women or couples to check out the place. We are members with an RV site and will be in the sunshine this weekend. Rare opportunity for single men...Rate is usually 100+

Latest Post
by  
Special Rate This Saturday...Good...

PVR holding $29 rate this Saturday for single men, women or couples to check out the place. We are members with an RV site and will be in the sunshine this weekend. Rare opportunity for single men...Rate is usually 100+

Fig Leaf 5k

Anyone else going to PV this Sat for the Fig Leaf 5K?

Latest Post
by  
Been Members Since 2013

Place has changed a lot since 2013 but enjoy coming up on the weekends, rain or shine, the see our friends. Let us know if you're planning a first time visit or been here before and returning. We are usually here every weekend. Mike and Dolores...