Friends of Little Beach

Visiting Maui 1st week of November

I would love to be able to go to this beach again. Anyone interested in joining me?

Latest Post
by  
heading to little beach 4/15-4/20

hope to see some fun people there

Latest Post
by  
Husband and I are heading back to little...

Can't wait. Hopefully we get a spot with some shade if we get up in time. Holler if you are going either day. :) mahalo.

Latest Post
by  
Little Beach: Anti-nudity Enforcement and...

We just returned from a week in Maui, visiting Little Beach daily. I think the signs and enforcement are keeping some people away. It was definitely less busy than we experienced on all our previous trips. Enforcement has been limited per the...

Latest Post
by  
New signs and rules at Little Beach. 20 June...

Here are the new signs at Little Beach, post Covid19. June 2021. It now says nudity is prohibited but apparently it's still allowed. We were naked!! As were many others! Currently, the Beach closes at 4pm (!!!) On Saturdays and Sundays. No more...

Little Beach 19-24th June

We'll be in Maui 19th-24th June and planning on going to Little Beach. If anyone else is going, let us know! If you haven't heard yet, Little Beach now closes at 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Apparently there is a gate now and it gets locked...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Nov 20-22, 2019

I'll be at Little Beach Wednesday through Friday of this week. I'll be alone and would love some company!

Latest Post
by  
Gone unfortunately

The Friends of Little Beach has ceased to exist, The beach is still a great place.

Latest Post
by  
Aloha from Big Island!

Aloha, I am new to the community, online and various spaces in real life. I was first exposed to this lifestyle on a clothing optional boat in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii: swimfree hawaii. My curiosity has been growing so I've decided to come online and...

Visiting in January 2016

I'll be visiting Little Beach during the second week in January of 2016. Anyone know what the January weather is like around Little beach? Is it more rainy? More sunny? Hope to see you there. Cheers! -Paul

Latest Post
by