Collins Beach

Anyone wants to join me?

I am thinking to hit the beach next weekend. Anyone wants to join me?

Latest Post
by  
Beautiful beach day

Made our first visit of the year, this past weekend and it was a perfect day to be out there. Sky was clear, only a light breeze with temps in the upper 60s. The sun felt good and warm, even turned the winter pale skin a bit pink LOL My wife joined...

Latest Post
by  
5 Star Day!

I don't know if anyone else made it to Collins Beach on Thursday, but it was a perfect day at the beach. 77 degrees and just a light breeze! A decent crowd for midweek (about 50 people or so) and they even got a volleyball game setup in the...

New Guy

Hi, I just joined this platform. I am 36 years old and I am a Scorpio. I am 192cm tall, well-educated, and come from Eindhoven. Please, leave a message. Wees voorzichtig.

Latest Post
by  
First Time

Had a good time on Sauvi Island. I'll have to make it out there more often. Felt good to get some sun on my buns. Hopefully, I'll be able to meet more people out there next time.

Latest Post
by  
September Visit

What is the current status of Sauvie Island/Collins during the pandemic? Ill be in Portland late September and even though its not the best time, I love this beach and the crowd that frequents here.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for video call sex

Hey I am single Can you give me your whatsapp number or Instagram user name so we can have some nude video call

Latest Post
by  
September?

I will be coming from Utah, can anyone tell me how to find this place and how the weather is in September normally. I would love to hang out on a real nude beach. Somebody Please help!

Warm weather

Can't wait till the weather turns back of the warmer side. Need to get naked in the outdoors did a little hike the other day but was very chilly.

Latest Post
by