Shaved penis and scrotum only

Shaved!!

Hi, I just wanted to say hi to everyone in the group. Would love to welcome new friends :) im always shaved everywhere nd enjoy it who else does?

Latest Post
by  
Any one in Pa into this?

Looking for others in Pa who enjoy shaving their balls and penis

I don't understand this group

Hi, Just joined the group, because all I shave is my penis shaft and balls... The majority of the members who's profiles aren't private and show any pics of themselves are completely shaved...? I joined seeking other like minded men who also...

i love the smooth look and feeling

Latest Post
by  
Just finished a quick tidy up

Hi fellow smooth nudies, I have just finished a quick tidy up of my cock and balls with a Philips epilator plus tweezers for the stubbon ones. Feels great and I think looks great!

Shaved Penis

I Always Shave Before Going to my local Nudist Club....Makes Me Feel Clean.

Razors

I have seen advertised for women a razor (believed called Venus) that seems to have a very flexible razor head that allows it to follow curved surfaces more easily. Has anyone tried this on their penis / scrotum? Worth the investment?

Shaved Penis and balls

Hello nudists who shave their penis and scrotum. I have a shaved penis (uncut) and shaved scrotum. I apologize for no photos as yet. My nude photos are old and outof date. I will make new nude shaved photos of myself for your viewing soon. XOXO,...

Hello new here just would like to say hi

Hello I've bine shaving for about 20 years a girl friend got me to do it she thought it was only far that I shaved her and she loved it and has kept it that way . A mouth later she said it was my turn to be shaved I said ok and let her do it ,it...