Motor Home or RV Nudists

Everyone have their Rigs ready for the 2019...

I just pulled ours out of storage yesterday and took it home. Normally we would have had everything tweaked and loaded but the forever winter presses on into last week. 1st thing ole Rock noticed was he didn't prop the fridge and freezer doors...

Three Months on The Road

We just got back from a great road trip and enjoyed every moment of it. Nude was a daily thing, either driving naked or once stopped we unhooked and took the Jeep to look for geocaches. Several times we showered late at night so a nice couples...

Recent trip

Last weekend was my first real trip in a motor home. I have been an avid camper for 40 years. but always in either a trailer or 5th wheel. A friend of mine, widower also, and I were headed to a get together at a nudist camp about 5 hours drive from...

Potential new RVer

Well, we got our kids(mid 30s) to go to the Cove and they fell in like be with it. Now they are talking about going in with us to buy an RV. Looking for opinions on what type would make the most sense we are wanting something that would sleep at...

Come On Spring Weather - Its Time To Go...

I am not wishing my life away BUT WINTER climate has been in the Northeast long enough!!! I want good weather and campgrounds (nude or C/O) to open in my section of the country, so I can go Rving on the weekends. I don't want to wait until May...

Another idiot move

I did not get the camper washed and waxed while it was still up at our club. I procrastinated until I ran out of time before it was to come home. Instead the Mrs and I found ourselves washing and waxing the behemoth in our sweaty clothes while at...

Suggestions for clothing optional mountain...

We are currently motorhome camping at our club. My wife's tent camping days are over! She enjoys being naked, prefers our motorhome but likes to camp on pavement, gravel ... anything but dirt. She'll deal with the dirt if she's up in the...

The summer that was almost - 2017

We are heading to the club this weekend to start packing up. While out west was cooking under extreme heat our warmer weather started 6 weeks late and never really took a good hold. There were several nights at the club when I had the patio heater...

Latest Post
by  
Group Rules for Perspective Members

BLANK, PRIVATE OR MINIMALLY FILLED OUT PROFILES ... will NOT be allowed to join. Must have a profile picture. Those members that have not logged onto the site in over 90 days will be dropped and you can reapply for membership to the group. Profile...

Latest Post
by