Anybody home?

Anybody out there?
11/7/17

This topic was edited
RE:Anybody home?

We are now! :DD

We were RV camping at our club just 30 mins away. We're home now but are already planning another getaway in the motor coach. I drove the motorhome to the club and then back home, while naked! I prefer longer trips and longer naked drives but I'll take what I can get. One of the ladies working the front office at the club followed me out to the motorhome to get some paperwork from me and asked if I drive nude. I said, "yes, all the time and almost always in the motorhome." She replied, "how cool is that!" I responded, "yes it is and more comfortable!" Glad she had that attitude and didn't take the other road and try and lecture me on driving naked.

This post was edited

We are presently home while I work on the house and shop and get the RV ready for the next adventure starting in January...thinking about heading down to S. Texas for one of the AANR parks then up to Shangri-La in New River, AZ for Feb and March, to spend time with friends, then off the the middle to eastern parts of the US...so many places to see in this great country and many nude parks to stay that I haven't visited yet! With southern New Mexico as our home base, we can get back to replenish or work on the motor home fairly easily from anywhere.

This post was edited

Nice rig and awesome shop!!

This post was edited

I am here. I am planning a trip to Florida in a few weeks with my soon to be 14 year old son. Maybe we will stay at a nudist resort while we are there. Keith

This post was edited